What Should I Drink Tonight?

Options
ChantalAguiar
ChantalAguiar Posts: 55 Member
Going out with the girls tonight and I have some extra calories that I plan on spending on booze.

Normally I'd drink:

Vodka diet tonic and lemon
or
Vodka with ice water and add crystal light

But I'm bored with those two.

What's your favorite low cal drink?
What's a unique low cal drink?

Thanks for the suggestions!

Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    bourbon
  • stampede55
    Options
    bourbon
    Fuggin A Right!!! Bourbon in a glass is all you need!
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Crown
  • RMinVA
    RMinVA Posts: 1,085 Member
    Options
    Pretty much any fruit flavored vodka with soda. Especially Citron and Pear.
  • ChantalAguiar
    ChantalAguiar Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I've never even had Burbon before...
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I could tell you what I like to drink, but there's no way on God's green earth that I would make it "low cal" or something like that. I don't drink to fill space in my diary, lol. It's a treat for me and is treated as such.
  • smlamb33
    smlamb33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Mojitos are great! I would think that they wouldn't be too high in calories as long as they use diet soda water to make it. It's basically rum, diet soda, lime, sugar (splenda) and mint leaves. It's pretty stinkin' awesome though! Have fun tonight!
  • Devonanne
    Devonanne Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking of trying some of this out tonight - not only is it low-cal but it's all natural and sweetened with agave nectar (I don't have a problem with real sugar, but I often find drinks like this WAY too sweet for my taste).

http://www.skinnygirlcocktails.com/
  • seattlern
    Options
    Don't do it! Burbon is nasty and you'll regret it in the morning. Try an extra dirty martini. :drinker:
  • loved11
    loved11 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Don't do it! Burbon is nasty and you'll regret it in the morning. Try an extra dirty martini. :drinker:

just do a shot, vodka is my fav!! u dont have to carry around a drink and can still pound the water which is good for the calories. i think the database has some calories listed for some drinks.

martini's rock too,

have fun, be safe
  • RMinVA
    RMinVA Posts: 1,085 Member
    Options
    Mojitos are great! I would think that they wouldn't be too high in calories as long as they use diet soda water to make it. It's basically rum, diet soda, lime, sugar (splenda) and mint leaves. It's pretty stinkin' awesome though! Have fun tonight!

I love a good mojito, but there can be an awful lot of sugar in them though, so it adds up quick. A traditional mojito is made with club soda, which usually has no calories, or if so, very few, so there is no need to specify "diet soda water."
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Coors light
  • stampede55
    Options
    How dare you!!! :tongue: