Where are my purple people eaters????

Options
2»

Replies

• TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I didn't care either til I found out the steelers were playin. My dad loved them so i'm gonna root for em.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I didn't care either til I found out the steelers were playin. My dad loved them so i'm gonna root for em.
    Yea the Steelers aren't bad!!
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone hope your weekends are going well.
  • suprjewels
    Options
    Hey all! I'll be watching the game tomorrow. My DH hasn't missed a game all season!:laugh: Took my kids to the park. Did some dishes that's about been my day. but, I did work out for almost 2 1/2 hours this morning. about 30 minutes of it was trying to figure out how to do the 2 new exercises So I don't know how much that counts:blushing: :bigsmile:
  • renae77
    Options
    Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great day!!! Look forward to talking to you more tomorrow!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I chose to work today from 2 to 10 so I would not be able to eat...I am having a hard enough time right now trying to get under 200 so I dont need to eat and if I stay home I will eat my husbands rotel dip. I know I probably wont make any money since I am serving and its probably gonna be slow, but at least I will be walking....I dont care who wins the game, just mad my titans gave there space away from not showing up at the playoff game....Everyone have a great sunday
  • renae77
    Options
    Where are my purples today? Haven't seen anyone on here today!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I"m here now! Are we excited? J/K how are you?
  • renae77
    Options
    Yes I am!! Lol!!! How are you today? I was just getting up off the computer!!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I'm doing alright... my DH made me breakfast in bed and it was so not on the right path for the day.But, I had to eat it. There's no way to get out of that one. LOL So what you you up to? Any news on the house?
  • skiski
    skiski Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    hi girls sorry for the lack of messages...work work work and i have the mother staying oh help! xxx

keep it going xxx
  • renae77
    Options
    I'm doing alright... my DH made me breakfast in bed and it was so not on the right path for the day.But, I had to eat it. There's no way to get out of that one. LOL So what you you up to? Any news on the house?

Hey Suprjewels! No good answer on the house yet. She is still making us wait. My hubby told her that he won't be back down there and if she doesn't call us by tomorrow, we are calling our finance company and telling them it's off and then calling their finance company and telling them to go ahead with their foreclosure proceedings. She said she was going to look at a place today and couldn't talk to the people until tomorrow but we aren't waiting around on her anymore. We are tired of people thinking they can just walk all over us! No more being nice and I really hate to say this but at this point she deserves whatever she gets. They haven't attempted to make a house payment in over 12 months and want someone to give them something for nothing. To heck with them!

Hey Skiski! Hope you are doing well. We don't get to hear from many of you anymore.