First Place You Notice Weight Loss?

Options

Replies

• slc150
    slc150 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I always see it in my face first, then the upper part of my waist, right below my bust. I sometimes can feel my love handles getting smaller too! I love that! This time, when I see these changes, I will keep going! =-)
  • reddcat
    reddcat Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Yep, the twins.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Upper body really boobs, tummy, arms.
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    for me, my stomach and my boobs. I've gone down a cup size (yay), and I no longer have a muffin top (double yay)
  • mumof5
    mumof5 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    my boobs. Poor boobs lol

i'm hearing you - the last place to put the weight on, the first to go, so cruel. little b cup boobs and a tummy the width of the grand canyon!
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Waist, face and boobs. In my first week I lost 7 cm of my waist but had hardly dropped any pounds. Must be toning,
  • mandah715
    Options
    First places for me is definitely stomach, neck and shoulders. I can tell when I'm gaining,even just a few pounds, based on these areas. lol Bye bye tummy!
  • kthrrs
    Options
    I usually start from my face to my shoulders then my stomach. I love having my face being more defined because then i don't look like a chubby bunny :D
  • mrsredneckmorris
    mrsredneckmorris Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    For me it was my legs, then my top half came along... now..suppose im like an oreo, hard on the top and bottom with a soft center lol
    Hahahahaha! You sure don't look soft in the middle! Unless you were referring to being an emotional softie!
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I noticed my back rolls got smaller first :) 25lbs later they're still there ;( but not as much !
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    My stomach went from bulging and round to kind of bulging and flatish.
  • RNMDFF
    RNMDFF Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    face, and around my collar bone,shoulders and chest
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    legs and thighs:ohwell:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I think the face is the most common place to notice first. For me, it was my face, then my waist, then my arms.
  • tinywithaBIGheart
    Options
    my face was def first and then my collar bones started to show more and more . after that was my tummy xx
  • wildestian
    wildestian Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    My hips and boobs ... so sad. But also my arms :D! And my huge thighs won't leave me :S
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Definitely my Face. No more chipmunk cheeks (but I've lost 46 pounds--for it to finally show)! Can't wait to lose it off the rest of my body and have these losses be noticeable as well!:flowerforyou:
  • mabelebam
    mabelebam Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Mainly my lower body...my hips, thighs and calves. My upper body took longer and more weight training but I'm finally beginning to see some definition! can't wait to get rid of the extra flab in my arms and be able to wear sleeveless tops! :laugh:
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    My stomach. It doesn't hold up my boobs anymore. :noway:
  • paulwgun
    paulwgun Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    People are telling me that they can see my face has lost, ive noticed my moobs are getting smaller just wish my gut would shed a bit LOL