America's Biggest Loser - Season 11 - Who Will Win ???

Options
Anybody else watching this seasons ABL ???

I love this show and have been watching it for ages now!

Even without Jillian i think its great!!!

I reckon Ramone will win this year!

What does everyone else think of this show???

Replies

• BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Do you mean season 12? I've been kinda leaning toward Ramon winning too. Unless his woman going home makes him just give up. If not Ramon then maybe Vinny. I prefer Jillian being on there, its not the same without her. I really don't think Anna knows what she's doing. Dolvet is pretty awesome but Anna needs to go.

I was REALLY hoping they would send Bonnie home last week...I can't believe they didn't! She's my least favorite contestant on there.
  • gaylelynnbell
    gaylelynnbell Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Depends upon how big of a hissy fit he's throwing over the gf going home. If he ticks everybody off, he'll be gone. Vinny looks good for the win but don't forget the wild card with the marathon winner. Some of the players look like they've done really well at home.

Bonnie is a thorn in my side. If it weren't for the fact that I don't want to buy a new TV, I'd throw something at her.
  • MegJo
    MegJo Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I agree! I'm really sick of Bonnie, she complains so much. I like Vinny, I'm rooting for him. I think Anna had a crappy team to start with -- looks like now that she has a team of people willing to work we'll see what she's made off - I LOOOOVE Dolvet.. I have a super crush!
  • pinky0308
    Options
    I like Ramone! I hope he wins! And I wish Bonnie had been sent home last week or a while ago, she DOES complain way too much.
  • mendola77
    mendola77 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It's hard to say, the point of the show is who losses the most percentage? Ramone's a fighter... I hope he wins too!
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    OMG that Bonnie is a whinner and I thought it was me. I need them to vote her but off lol
  • jk_proonps3
    Options
    Yeah i also think John who was the first to lose 100 Pounds is in with a great shout too!
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Yes goodness Bonnie is so whiny. She cries at the drop of a hat.

I think Vinny could win it!
  • jk_proonps3
    Options
    Yes goodness Bonnie is so whiny. She cries at the drop of a hat.

I think Vinny could win it!

Yeah i find Bonnie annoying sometimes too

I found her very disrespectable (sp?) towards Anna
  • jk_proonps3
    Options
    Yeah i also think John who was the first to lose 100 Pounds is in with a great shout too!

Brilliant result and really they are all winners!!!

Looking forward to the new series beginning on Jan 3rd 2012 !!!