Just starting out

Options
2»

Replies

• KLWELL400
    Options
    Starting over and in need of friends for encouragement. I have known one on here for a lifetime and am so glad to share another journey with her. Keep up all the great work. :)
  • vannessasheane
    vannessasheane Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I feel so embrassed.. People are here to lose weight... I am here to gain weight :P I need to gain around 10Kgs in 100days...
    any tips and help for me???

Vinny

My brothers are all body builders and are constantly trying to gain weight, they all do a few different things, but the one constant is the amount of calories they take in and the amount of protein. My one little brother needs to consume 10,000 calories a day just to maintain his current body weight ( I know what your all thinking that just isnt possible and so, so wrong lol. But with his extremely high metabolism he is a freak really lol. Makes me a little jealous at times for sure ;)), so when he is in an upcycle (putting on weight) he consumes anywhere between 15,000 to 19,000 calories and has 5 protein shakes a day
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I feel so embrassed.. People are here to lose weight... I am here to gain weight :P I need to gain around 10Kgs in 100days...
    any tips and help for me???

Vinny

Wow, something I'm actually good at. Well, not really, not if you want to gain it and still be healthy. But if you don't mind gaining it the unhealthy way, tis the season for egg nog. Just grab a few cartons from the grocery store and go to town.