8 inches gone!

Options
lynniejones
lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
When I first started I read on MFP to take your measurements, so I did. I've lost 8 inches off of my waist in 2 1/2 months. Even though my scale is being stubborn and only budging 1 lb per week rather than 2, this was nice encouragment. If you are just starting, take your measurement! You'll be glad you did.

Lynnie

Replies

• lynniejones
    Options
    When I first started I read on MFP to take your measurements, so I did. I've lost 8 inches off of my waist in 2 1/2 months. Even though my scale is being stubborn and only budging 1 lb per week rather than 2, this was nice encouragment. If you are just starting, take your measurement! You'll be glad you did.

Lynnie
  • jessicasager
    Options
    how do you do that? do you have like a tape measurer? lol i never knew how to do it.
  • lynniejones
    Options
    how do you do that? do you have like a tape measurer? lol i never knew how to do it.

Go to the fabric store and get one of those soft floppy kinds of tape measure. :wink:
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    Oh! 8 inches from my WAIST... whew. Cool, then I can continue eating right and exercising. lol Sometimes these topics can be misleading. ha ha ha

Congratulations!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Yeah I know Tweb, I thought she threw out her husband!!

Anyway- Lynnie that is so fab! My doctor told me that the scale is nice, but the most important thing is waist to hip ratio. He was more excited about the 7 inches I lost from my waist and 6 from my hips than he was from the # on the scale!

Keep up the good work, you are beautiful inside and out!!:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • lynniejones
    Options
    :blushing: :laugh:

Nah, the hubby is still around....a girl needs someone to shovel the snow.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, keep up the great work!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!