finally hit ONEderland!!! (pic)

Options

Replies

• bee_grrl
    bee_grrl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You sort of look like your own kid, LOL! Let's see how young you can go!!! Keep up the great work, I know you can do it!

haha!
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You look so young and cute! You can really see your eyes sparkle now!
    Update for me: as of today, I'm joining you in onederland, Hooray for us! Best wishes in your continued success!:flowerforyou:
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    yay you!!!!!!!!!!!! you look ONEderful!!!!
  • Lacole216
    Options
    awesome! you look great! keep up the good work :smile:
  • sistatv
    sistatv Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    YOU betta work girl!!! You look great! You motivated me to try out kickboxing at my gym! Thanks for sharing!
  • bee_grrl
    Options
    Update for me: as of today, I'm joining you in onederland, Hooray for us! Best wishes in your continued success!:flowerforyou:

Thank u again! Congrats to you as well for joining me in onederland!! Doesn't it feel amazing?! Heehee!
  • jraenash
    Options
    That is soooo awesome!!! I struggle with my last 2-5 pounds before getting into ONEderland! I've been there once, and I can taste it again... Keep up the hard work! Girl, its paying off!!!
  • cloveraz
    cloveraz Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    WooT!!!!!!:smile:
  • getfine2015
    getfine2015 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS ON YOUR AWESOME ACCOMPLISHMENT...........LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU TACKLE MANY MANY MORE...:smile:
  • Spedden
    Spedden Posts: 207
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful! I remember the day I hit onderland myself very well--never going back! :happy:
  • vscott913
    vscott913 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    The subject line intrigued me.... what's ONEderland, then it hits me.... she dropped below 200! I'm trying to move (I originally typed, take a trip, but I want to LIVE there, not visit!) to ONEderland too! I'm all packed and very close to going, but I have a little more work to do. Hopefully in 1-2 more weeks, I'll be joining you! ;-D It sounds like it's just as GREAT there as I thought it would be.... it's been so long since I lived there, I can't really imagine getting to live there again, but you know, the last time I lived there, I didn't appreciate it. I had moved from a lower house number to a higher house number in ONEderland, so I was too busy being upset to appreciate that I was, at least, still in ONEderland. Not this time! I will appreciate any house number in ONEderland and right now, I'm even grateful to have moved to a lower house number in 2big4myowngoodland ;-) Thanks for sharing your story. You look AMAZING... so much younger too. I appreciate seeing how much you've lost. It's VERY uplifting!
  • monet13
    monet13 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!!
  • bee_grrl
    Options
    The subject line intrigued me.... what's ONEderland, then it hits me.... she dropped below 200! I'm trying to move (I originally typed, take a trip, but I want to LIVE there, not visit!) to ONEderland too! I'm all packed and very close to going, but I have a little more work to do. Hopefully in 1-2 more weeks, I'll be joining you! ;-D It sounds like it's just as GREAT there as I thought it would be.... it's been so long since I lived there, I can't really imagine getting to live there again, but you know, the last time I lived there, I didn't appreciate it. I had moved from a lower house number to a higher house number in ONEderland, so I was too busy being upset to appreciate that I was, at least, still in ONEderland. Not this time! I will appreciate any house number in ONEderland and right now, I'm even grateful to have moved to a lower house number in 2big4myowngoodland ;-) Thanks for sharing your story. You look AMAZING... so much younger too. I appreciate seeing how much you've lost. It's VERY uplifting!

thank you so much! your words have inspired me even more :smile: but really you are as inspiring to me as I am to you! (read your profile) You have been thru thick and thin and yet you still get motivated to work on yor health. This is for you! :flowerforyou:
  • hollwoods
    hollwoods Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome to onederland! You were beautiful before, but now you are gorgeous!
  • bee_grrl
    Options

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Doesnt it feel amazing!!! Cheers* to all your hard work and dedication!
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is excellent!! You look amazing, nothing funny about it!! You should be proud!! Keep it going....:smile:
  • bee_grrl
    Options
    Welcome to onederland! You were beautiful before, but now you are gorgeous!

awe! thank u so much for your kind words! :smile:
  • JasonSwetland
    JasonSwetland Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Happy dance for Ramalabo!!!
  • bee_grrl
    Options
    YOU betta work girl!!! You look great! You motivated me to try out kickboxing at my gym! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you! Girl, you will looooove kickboxing! The work outdo are intense and you burn tons of calories but gain so much more strength and balance. Let me know bow it goes k?
  • jrortega1912
    jrortega1912 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You are just the motivation I needed. Thanks.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!