It's Friday!!!! Weigh-in day!!!

Options
I weighed in this morning and I lost 3lbs this past week!!! I also measured and lost 1 - 2 inches on my neck, waist and hips!! Happy Dancin' around the house!!! It is SO awesome to see results of hard work! Thanks for letting me share!

Jess

Replies

• jcpm98
    jcpm98 Posts: 114
    Options
    I weighed in this morning and I lost 3lbs this past week!!! I also measured and lost 1 - 2 inches on my neck, waist and hips!! Happy Dancin' around the house!!! It is SO awesome to see results of hard work! Thanks for letting me share!

Jess
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!:drinker: That's great. I do mine on Monday so I can see how bad I was over the weekend!!!:wink: CONGRATS AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Nice job! :flowerforyou: Today is my weigh-in day too, but my guy's hogging the bathroom right now! I'm hoping I have good results too! :drinker:
  • jcpm98
    jcpm98 Posts: 114
    Options
    Post your results when you can!! Fingers crossed for you!!!

Jess
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic! Way to go on the loss!:drinker:

kerrilucko-Keepin my fingers crossed for ya!:wink::flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    WOOOO HOOOOO
    Ladies and gentlemen, I give you: 152!! Which means I'm down a lb, and have 2 left to go to hit my goal :flowerforyou:
  • vonzo
    vonzo Posts: 161
    Options
    Well Done!!:drinker: :drinker:

Congrats everyone on your losses. I'm waiting until Monday to weigh in as I can get a bit too obsessive about weighing myself. Fingers crossed there'll be a loss :bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, keep up the great work!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!