Calorie Calculator..........

Options
Has anyone looked at this site? http://www.maxiwomen.com/toolsanddownloads/caloriecalculator.html I just did it asks for your weight,sex etc and then in four steps works out what your calorie intake should be, including a breakdown of Carbs,Protien etc BUT it says for my needs I should drink 6.9 pints of water a day :explode: ??????:noway:

Life may not be the party we hoped for :grumble: :explode: but while we are here we might as well dance! :drinker: :blushing:"

Replies

• Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    Has anyone looked at this site? http://www.maxiwomen.com/toolsanddownloads/caloriecalculator.html I just did it asks for your weight,sex etc and then in four steps works out what your calorie intake should be, including a breakdown of Carbs,Protien etc BUT it says for my needs I should drink 6.9 pints of water a day :explode: ??????:noway:

Life may not be the party we hoped for :grumble: :explode: but while we are here we might as well dance! :drinker: :blushing:"
  • vonzo
    vonzo Posts: 161
    Options
    Well that site has well and truly depressed me :sad: according to it I have 42% body fat. I have to drink 6.7pints of water and consume 1643kcals a day to lose 2lbs a week. Bit more than MFP is telling me to eat ... why does healthy living have to be so confusing?!?!
  • jessicasager
    Options
    uhh.. yea.. maybe i did it wrong? it's saying i need to eat like 4,351 cals a day and 6.2 liters of water a day.. haha i don't think so. i'll stick with MFP, thanks anyway maximuscle!!! haha
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Can't be right...it said I should be eating 2581 cal to lose 1 pound a week. That kind of eating is what got me here in the first place.:grumble: Think I'll keep doing what MFP says to do...that's working for me.
  • hope4grace
    hope4grace Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just went there - said I should eat 1515 ca/day to lose 2 pounds per week and drink 12.5 glasses
    of water/day - that is with doing 30 min low impact aerobics/day