unexpected goal passed

Options
This is NOT a new photo of me (small photo I know, sorry).... this is my inspiration photo from when I was in Hawaii in 2007, I have kept the same pink shirt I am wearing in the photo to kind of gage my size. This time I am not just trying to lose weight but building muscle at the same time so I expected to be a little heavier at the same size.

I tried this shirt on this morning for the first time in over 3 years to see how much farther I had to go ......and it was baggy on me through the waist and hips!! I am in shock!! lol

I will post a new photo shortly but I didn't have the time this morning... but I wanted to share how beneficial I think the weight lifting has been, and the support I have gotten from all the wonderful friends I have made here. I am at least 12 pounds heavier than I was in this photo and I am probably a size smaller. I am not done yet but I wasn't expecting to reach this goal yet so it's a success to me. :-)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!