Hello everyone!

Options
Roni_M
Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
I just downloaded the app and am hoping it will help! I have some health problems (Psoriatic Arthrtis) and need to shed some weight to help with that. I was diagnosed about 15 years ago and have slowly packed on the pounds. I have a sluggish metabolism because I only eat one big meal a day (dinner) and don't get nearly enough exercise (office job, hubby, two girls and a house to keep up with!).

My youngest just started university and my oldest graduates from university this year. So I figured it was time I started taking care of me at the ripe old age of 38!! (actually I'll be 39 this month!). So here I am! 

Replies

• dobijata
    dobijata Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Roni, you can add me as your friend if you like.
    I am 39 years old too and a mom of two kids..and have an office job lol.
    Sounds a bit like you ;)
  • tamingdawn
    tamingdawn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Roni! This is a great place and the app is amazing. I LOVe that we can scan the bar codes on some things. It's great. We will work together to do this my friend.

Nancy
  • suebug123
    Options
    Welcome , Glad to have you here with us lots of support here. My name is Connie I am new to this site as well. I love the fitness tools they have here to help with our wiightloss. I have 40 lbs I want to lose.My kids are all out of the house...(24 and 20 ) on their own now.So just me and my huny.
  • sassynurse19
    sassynurse19 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey Roni,

I love the app for my phone! Haven't needed it lately though because I broke my ankle so i'm home for a while! I think you'll really like this site....it's kind of addictive :o)
  • kellykms1
    Options
    Hey Roni feel free to add me, and welcome
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies! I'm really hoping the support will help! I haven't really attempted to try to lose weight before... just never seemed to have the time to worry about it! LOL
  • soon2bhotmom
    soon2bhotmom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome...its never too late to take care of you!
  • penley74
    Options
    Hey welcome, feel free to add me as a friend. It's great to have support out there!! Glad to help and encourage as I can!
  • loves2tap
    loves2tap Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    welcome! i just started too...and will be 40 next year and decided to start taking care of myself...( 2 young kids, house, military wife =), sort of the same as you ) feel free to add me =)
  • calme1
    calme1 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi Ronni

You can add me too I am 37 and live in Hawaii. I just started today as well. Need all the help and motivation. I went to the doctor today and it looks like I have to take blood pressure medicine. It was 156/100. This is not the first time it has been high when I seen her. I keep trying to lose weight but then I pack the pounds back too. Hoping this app and the friends I make in here will help me.