New to this

missyelliot22
missyelliot22 Posts: 10 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone

Like most people I over ate during Christmas and Newyear, so I am not trying to shift a stone to get back into my lovely summer clothes. I have tried many diets but I am not 24 and its strange but it just seems much harder to lose it these day :cry:

So i thought I would create this profile and attempt to record foods and lose what i want too.

I would love any tips from those who know how to use this site properly.

So far iv added my picture and added my breaky but that it... ha ha

Thanks

Sheona

Replies

• missyelliot22
    Hi everyone

Like most people I over ate during Christmas and Newyear, so I am not trying to shift a stone to get back into my lovely summer clothes. I have tried many diets but I am not 24 and its strange but it just seems much harder to lose it these day :cry:

So i thought I would create this profile and attempt to record foods and lose what i want too.

I would love any tips from those who know how to use this site properly.

So far iv added my picture and added my breaky but that it... ha ha

Thanks

Sheona
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    :flowerforyou: Good luck. You will love this site. I sure do. It has helped me realize how much I was really eating. Pam
  • missyelliot22
    thank you Pam

:happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here, everyone is so supportive and helpful. This site is soooo motivational. I love it here, this site has helped me so much. I just wanted to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • missyelliot22
    thank you very much for the warm welcome. So far so good. Its always tough getting started but im feeling bery positive at the moment.

thanks again

Sheona
This discussion has been closed.