Tae Bo PT 24/7 Does it work??

Options
Hello!! I was wondering if anyone has tried Tae Bo PT 24/7 & if so have you gotten any results from it??
I am wanting to get it but I have never done Tae Bo... Can you get good tresults from Tae Bo?? How much weight can you lose? & can you see results from it quick like the the TV says??

Replies

• rachdlew
    rachdlew Posts: 108
    Options
    I have never done it but I hear it is really good for you. There is a lot of cardio in it so I would think you would get results. The thing about any fitness program is the resuults are really up to the individual doing it. The harder you work the better the results. I think you should give it a try. Good luck
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Tae Bo is awesome. I don't have the 24/7 one, but I have some of Billy's older Tae Bo dvds. It is an all over body workout. I've been going to the gym since April 2010 and every time I do Tae Bo? I realize that I'm out of shape still. Unfortunately, I'm not very good with at home workouts, so I don't do Tae Bo that often (though I SHOULD - cause I know it works!)
  • SandyCurrier
    Options
    I love Tae Bo!! It definitely works too!
    I only have the first three tapes, and thats enough for me right now.
    I have in the past lost 50 pounds doing Tae Bo and was toned out of this world...
    God, thats depressing, to look at myself now..but Im back at it,
    Good choice tho, if you invest in it!
    Not familiar with the version you mentioned tho..sry

Good Luck!

One thing tho, it will kick your butt at first! but they are fun, and you'll soon be in the zone..
    Tae Bo realy rocks!
  • kd80538
    kd80538 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I don't have the PT24/7 - but I have 9 of his previous/older Tae Bo DVD's and I can attest to the fact that they DO work. Similar to what someone else posted, it is up to each individual as to how effective they are for you. But I do a 40 minute DVD at least 3 times a week. I attribute my 60 lbs lost to MFP, and most definitely the exercise I get from Tae Bo. I don't do any other type of toning or strength toning regularly, but have great definition in my arms, legs, shoulders and back - muscle I NEVER had before!! I love my Tae Bo!!:happy:
  • Moneicalynn
    Moneicalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    thats fine if you havent done the version i mentioned.... im sure you get the same results from each of them... I just have never tried tae bo so i was wondering how well the results can be.... the PT 24/7 is just the version im getting :) thanks :)
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    You can pick up a Tae Bo DVD from WalMart for about $10 and get a good idea what the program will be like. They're great workouts for toning and losing weight.
  • Moneicalynn
    Moneicalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    walmart is where im getting the PT 24/7 from... on TV its like $90 but @ Walmart its like $75.