I really put it into gear this week and...

Options
ohthatbambi
ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
I am down five pounds. I lolligagged around the first three weeks of January, doing great for 2 days and then out of control eating for 4...all of this after eating whatever I wanted from mid November through the end of the year. I don't know why we use the holidays as an excuse to stuff our faces, but it is an American tradition to do so and next year I VOW not to! No excuses. So after finally putting it in gear this week with my eating and exercise I am down 5. Still does not get me back to my pre holiday weight, but I am happy that it is at least moving in the correct direction!! My jeans that felt far too tight two weeks ago are fitting more to my liking now! I think I am officially over the holiday hump and now can move forward with my journey. To me the first week is the hardest and I now have it conquered.

Happy Friday. Hope it is great for all of you!

Replies

• ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I am down five pounds. I lolligagged around the first three weeks of January, doing great for 2 days and then out of control eating for 4...all of this after eating whatever I wanted from mid November through the end of the year. I don't know why we use the holidays as an excuse to stuff our faces, but it is an American tradition to do so and next year I VOW not to! No excuses. So after finally putting it in gear this week with my eating and exercise I am down 5. Still does not get me back to my pre holiday weight, but I am happy that it is at least moving in the correct direction!! My jeans that felt far too tight two weeks ago are fitting more to my liking now! I think I am officially over the holiday hump and now can move forward with my journey. To me the first week is the hardest and I now have it conquered.

Happy Friday. Hope it is great for all of you!
  • dvoross
    dvoross Posts: 39
    Options
    Good for you! keep up the good work! :happy:
  • jcpm98
    jcpm98 Posts: 114
    Options
    WoooHoooo!! That is great! Keep going!!

Jess
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep on moving in the right direction!:drinker:
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • mommy_of_3_boys
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • mommy_of_3_boys
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • vonzo
    vonzo Posts: 161
    Options
    I'll do a little happy dance for you :happy: (might help me burn some calories off :laugh: )
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!
    Keep up the GREAT work!!!!!!!
    :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    LOL, you did a reverse new years resolution. You started out bad, and vowed at the END of January instead of the other way around (like 99% of people).

Nice job girl!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, keep up the great work!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!