If you ate like I did today

Options
2»

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    oooh that would be a bad day for me :S My base calorie intake is 1270, and I usually sit around the 1000 mark, even with my exercise calories.... I think maybe you have too much for your after brekkie/lunch/dinner snacks, they seem a little excessive?? But thats just me, I dont know what you BMR etc is....might be good for you lol :)

You're kidding right?

This was my thought too.

Also too low in protein and fat
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    That would be a mediocre day for me - I certainly wouldn't eat that way if I exercised that day. You did a good job eating fruits and veggies (Better than I do anyhow) but I agree with the others that your protein was low and for my own self, I'd eat another 300 calories at least.
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I really appreciate all the feedback. I usually have 2500+ in sodium so I thought today was an improvement there, even if not ideal. And as for the margerine, I use .5 of a teaspoon, or 1/6 serving because my "non stick" pans are AWFUL lol. I suppose I should be working in the processed stuff, but it works alright for me right now.

I really appreciate everyones input/advice/opinions. And to the person right above me, I loooove your progress pictures and your comment made me smile, thank you :)

Thank you and you're welcome. You are doing something to improve the quality of your food a little at a time. That's all that matters. Have a great day!