Single digits NSV

Options
Lately, I've been hitting up thrift stores and yard sales, because my clothing bill is getting a little too high as I've been losing. (And because I now how to have all my rings sized, and my shoes are loose since I've been eating less sodium and my feet aren't swollen anymore, so it's time for new shoes too - ugh).

Anyway, went to a yard sale on Thursday, where they had lots of high quality dress clothes for work. I found plenty of 10's, which is where I am now, and a couple 8's that I grabbed for next month. Last night I was trying them on, and I set the 8's aside. My honey asked why I wasn't tryin them on, and I said they were for next month, they're too small right now. He held up a pencil skirt, looked at me, and said "put this one on - it fits you".

So I pulled it on, sucked it in, and zipped it right up. Standing up - it fit me perfectly. Sitting down probably would have been a little tight around the waist, but it fit standing up - and there's only 1 digit in the size! I almost cried. I haven't worn single digit sizes since before I had my 9 year old. And I'm not going to wear that one anywhere just yet, maybe in about 5 more pounds. But it really made my week anyway.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!