Anyone else TTC with lots of weight to lose??

Options
Hello :)

Just wondering if there are any others like me? I have been trying to fall pregnant for the last 2 years and have am really struggling with how long this is taking me! I started this weight loss journey with MFP last year and have lost 80lbs so far but I still have so much to loose. Has anyone got any inspirational stories of how they have lost heaps of weight and gone on to have beautiful babies??

Would love to find some new friends who are going through the same kind of thing so we can support each other :)

x

Replies

• bhawkins0711
    bhawkins0711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am not actively TTC but I am trying to loose weight so I can conceive. I have PCOS and don't have regular periods due to my weight. I haven't had a period since June. My husband and I have not used any preventative measures for over 5 years, so I can totally understand the frustration of not being able to get preggers! Feel free to add me!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    I'm a 3 month hold from the dr... due to having hyperplasia.. but I've been TTC for 4 years now, down 30lbs and about another 100 to lose
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I am no longer TTC, but I wanted to add a note for you. I was married and using no birth control for 13 years when one happy morning I found out I was pregnant! My little miracle baby is now a 19 year old young man and I am so very proud of him. I just want to say stay positive, get healthy and hold on to your dreams - because they do come true. :flowerforyou: