Do You Brush Your Tongue?

Options

Replies

• aliburstall
    Options
    My toothbrush has a tongue/cheek cleaner on the back, so you don't redistribute tooth germs onto the tongue. I also use Listerine Total Care after every brushing.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Of course I do! I brush my lips and gums too.
  • stampede55
    Options
    I do as well, usually causing a gag reflex. I'm not a good flosser though.....in fact I don't think i've flossed in years. Always brush well and scrub the tongue, finish with a listerine bath. :bigsmile:
  • elz22
    elz22 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    yes and use a tounge scapper, and floss
  • Enforcer25
    Enforcer25 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Wait a minute....You are supposed to brush your teeth and your tongue and the roof of your mouth, too?? Cripes!!
  • flasportsfan
    flasportsfan Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Yup. Floss, brush, scrape, rinse. Dentist 4 times a year. Yes, I'm that anal about dental hygiene.
  • stampede55
    Options
    I can't do the roof of my mouth, it tickles!
  • pinky0308
    Options
    Yep!
  • Xtina_Beba
    Options
    yes, and i floss too

THIS :)
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Of course!! But the real question is, do you floss? Daily flossing adds nearly 7 years to your life expectancy. Sorry, I am a dental assistatnt.

Yes ma'am, I'm hoping it will add youthful enjoyable years, and not the years spent drooling in my wheelchair in the rest home.
  • stampede55
    Options
    Of course!! But the real question is, do you floss? Daily flossing adds nearly 7 years to your life expectancy. Sorry, I am a dental assistatnt.

Yes ma'am, I'm hoping it will add youthful enjoyable years, and not the years spent drooling in my wheelchair in the rest home.
    At least your drool will smell good!
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Don't forget your cheeks as well! :bigsmile:
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options

At least your drool will smell good!

Oh I am printing this and hanging it up at work!! You guys are hilarious!! And surf, that's what I am banking on, not drooling years but red hot smoking granny years!!!
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Yep I do, that's where all the bacteria stays, but it always makes me gag:sick:
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Yup every single day i wake up go to the bathroom scrape my tongue then brush my teeth rinse my brush then brush my tongue i also dont talk to anyone until i do this i have this idea that if i open my mouth before i brush it ill swallow the germs i know weird lol :laugh:
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options

I'm a dental hygienist and I never heard that before! lol

Daily flossing is a must as well as brushing your tongue!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I had braces I never knew how gross a persons mouth could be!!! LOL.. I brush my tounge & the roof of my mouth.. Floss daily!!!! I use Oral B Super floss!! LOVE IT!!!

If you don't then you will be classified as "YUCK MOUTH"!!!!!!! LOL
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    yep
  • olivetree_
    olivetree_ Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Yes! I have an Orabrush :)