I'm new and ready to feel my age again

Options
I've struggled with my weight for practically my whole life but it's now starting to really slow me down. I have a daughter who needs a mom who can be active & keep up with her. I won't fail at this....I'm MOTIVATED....but I'd love added support & friends!

Replies

• denisecc
    denisecc Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You can do anything you set your mind too..Believe me I know this, I am 44 and I have so many days when I just feel blah and can't do it..You can, good luck...
  • Clovisimo
    Clovisimo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    cc, I too am in your boat!! Lifelong struggles....going up and down and up and down. Good for you!! You'll stick with it=)
  • tdoerr2
    Options
    We can do this together! I want to be here for my grand kids!!!

Tina
  • aliburstall
    Options
    I have only lost 24 lbs, my total goal is another 124, but after just a few weeks of jazzercise I was stronger and had better balance. I look better and feel better. I applaud your decision to take control of your health.(My boyfriend keeps telling how much "Buttier" my butt looks. He's always telling me how proud he is of me. That's my motivation.)
  • stef_3
    stef_3 Posts: 173
    Options
    I'm 28 with 2 boys and work full-time from home with them so I'm always super busy. I could use a few more friends for motivation too, especially during the cold months when most of us seem to gain.