Options
    WOOHOO!!!!! Congrats! You look AMAZING ^^
  • Abbey70
    Abbey70 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job...you look amazing
  • AHolly86
    Options
    Fantastic job! Keep up the great work and good luck on your last few pounds!
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! congrats on your new body and all your hard work!
  • Krissiecan1015
    Options
    You look really good....can't imagine the energy you must have now.
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    One word: FABULOUS!
  • Tommymtl
    Options
    wow ! very cool ! congratulation !
  • pshearer7777
    pshearer7777 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great results, you are an inspiration!
  • amanday88
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • vs1023
    vs1023 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • feelnmanic
    Options
    Dude thats awesome
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Great job! You're an inspiration!
  • phrsdev
    Options
    congratulations, you look fantastic! I hope yiu feel just as good. I just signed up today, needing to lose about 50 to 60 lbs.
    feeling scared but very hopeful as I have never used this tool before. any advise?:
  • Manysongs
    Options
    Wow you look AMAZING!!! Great job. This really inspires me to keep going! Thanks. :)
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    congratulations, you look fantastic! I hope yiu feel just as good. I just signed up today, needing to lose about 50 to 60 lbs.
    feeling scared but very hopeful as I have never used this tool before. any advise?:

Don't be scared!! You should feel excited for your journey. My biggest piece of advice is DO NOT GET DISCOURAGED from the scale. You may not always lose weight every week, your body is going through a change. If you lose 3 or 4 pounds one week and 1-2 the following, that's normal. Even if you don't lose at all a couple weeks, sometimes it just takes changing up your routine a bit to "shock" your body. It's very easy to look at the # on the scale and give up, but remember, muscle weighs more than fat. You will notice a lot of changes through your entire body. Your clothes will fit differently, you might even find a part of your body you've never seen before. For me it was my HIPS and COLLAR BONE! :-) I'll add you to my friends list. I would love to be a part of your journey!!

HAPPY LOSING!!
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Thanks again everyone!! Your compliments and encouragement means the world!! :-)
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    WOW you look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!