New 22 yr old on MFP

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Danielle and I found the site about a month ago and i really love it! I want to get in better shape to look in the mirror and feel awesome and also to improve my health. I am a 22 year old student who finds it difficult to stay in shape and go to school full-time. I hope i can get to know some of you guys on MFP :smile:

Replies

• BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Welcome Danielle!

I'll be 20 next month, but I also find it difficult to stay in shape and be at college full-time, especially surrounded by roommates with different eating habits and the tremendous amounts of stress that I deal with my work load! Feel free to add me as support, I love having friends that I can identify with and I love giving and returning motivation and helpful tips!

Good luck on your journey!
  • moonshadows72
    moonshadows72 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hey Danielle, Welcome to MFP. Really happy to hear about your decesion to be fit!

Since you dont have anything on your profile, why dont you tell us a little more about yourself?
  • Kayraysmommy2209
    Options
    Hi Danielle,
    Welcome! I'm a full-time student as well and a mom of 2. I completely understand where you are coming from with not finding time to get fit. You made a great choice by coming to MFP! Feel free to add me. Good Luck with your Journey!
  • jmxxiiii
    jmxxiiii Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I'm 23, I work full time and have a hard time too!

Welcome! This really helps keep me motivated!
  • Kristie05607
    Options
    Hi! I'm 22 and a full time student and also work 30 hours a week. It's hard trying to keep up with this whole thing but if you really want it you will make time for it. Feel free to add me!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    hi girl
    my neck is in pain
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 23 and just finished my bachelors in May. I totally understand the struggle. If you need a buddy feel free to add me.
  • TMasticTB
    TMasticTB Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Ha, I'm 22 and finishing up my degree in May and working 30+ hours a week. There seems to be a lot of us here!
  • TRIMoses59
    TRIMoses59 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me as a friend. We cane cheer for each other during this weight loss journey!:happy:
  • raine_marie
    Options
    hey im 22 as well. I go to school full time and work full time. It is very stressful but its ok, we are still young we can handle it. By joining this site and taking a step toward becoming healthier, you have made a great decision. I love it here. Good luck on your weight loss journey :-)