Skinny Taste

Options
So I know many of us struggle with weight and even though some of MFP members don't, this is an excellent website with great ideas/substitutions to make meals great and healthy. I'm OBSESSED with the brownies...they are amazing and much healthier than the ones we normally eat/make. Hope someone else likes this as much as i do!!

http://www.skinnytaste.com/

This website has everything from Appetizers to Desserts. ENJOY!:happy:

Replies

• april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    i JUST JUST JUST made the turkey chili taco soup and scarfed it down for lunch. i love this website...
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    skinny taste is awesome.. Hungrygirl.com is my personal favorite site.. It allows me to have "cheat' days without the added calories :)
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!! Thank you for sharing, I look forward to making some tasty treats :)
  • owlfan68
    owlfan68 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I soooooooo LOVE this website and I think this site has renewed my love of cooking/baking to the point it relaxes me...LOL. I must have missed the brownies though. I have made over a dozen or so things from that site in the past month or so.
    I have brought in a few things to work and people had no clue they were food from a skinnytaste website :-)
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    The skinny taste pumkin spice muffins are really awesome.
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    my favvvvvvvorite site!! love love it! i just made her new brown rice stuffing recipe! the BOMB!
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    The skinny taste pumkin spice muffins are really awesome.
    pumPkin sorry, can't spell today!
  • Katina1
    Options
    Since we're sharing, check out these two web sites I recently found. I really like both!

www.personal-nutrition-guide.com
    www.superskinnyme.com
  • sheaz85
    sheaz85 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'll have to check that one out!!!
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Love this site:bigsmile: The recipes have come out yummy!