30 DS started today!! ...and I took my BEFORE pics!!

Options
I am re-starting 30 DS, and going for the full 30 days this time!! No quitting!!

I took "before" pics this morning, and MAN were they motivating... I'm not overweight at 5' 5.5" and 138 lbs, BUT looking at these pics, I am quite flabby, and very oddly shaped... I'm an apple to the extreme! And it was VERY apparent in my sports bra and shorts... Lol!!

So, needless to say those before pics are motivating me to complete this!! Stay tuned because in 30 days I will post them along with the "after" pictures!! :)

Just wanted to share my motivation with you all... Take some before pictures with the expectation that you will see a change in a month or two. Maybe it will motivate you like it's motivated me!! :)

Replies

• tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I am excited to see your results. I didn't take before pictures and I wish I did because I can feel the differences in my body and it would have been great to see them as well. I'm 19 days in and am so glad I've been sticking with it, although it hasn't been easy.

If you need extra support to stick with it this time, send me a friend request and we can help each other! I plan on continuing after the 30th day, although I might do a different JM DVD.
  • Kphenderson
    Kphenderson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I've ordered my 30 ds the other day, I should have it some time next week! Thanks for the reminder and encouragement to take some before pics! I'm excited to start and stick to it! Best wishes!
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    Good Luck, I am starting tomorrow (for a second time) and taking pictures/measurements in the morning. I have my work christmas do on Saturday 10th December so 30 day shred seems like a great idea to me :happy: