What gaves you the motivation to lose weight?

Options
I am thinking of some idea's to help me get the motivation to lose weight, I was thinking of cutting some pictures out of magazines of clothes I'd love to wear if I had the figure, or celebs I'd like to look like...

What helped motivate you??

Replies

• Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    my wedding dress for my wedding 5/20/11!
  • smkcx♥
    smkcx♥ Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I am thinking of some idea's to help me get the motivation to lose weight, I was thinking of cutting some pictures out of magazines of clothes I'd love to wear if I had the figure, or celebs I'd like to look like...

What helped motivate you??

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/smkcx

my special jeans & the "virtual body' thing i showed definitely are motivating to me!
  • mjmcdon
    Options
    Thats a great idea too! I have a skinny sister, whose looks intimidate me. So there's motivator #1. Otherwise looking in the mirror, seeing myself in home videos or pics...that woke me up too. Kinda the same thing as you though, I see clothes I would love to wear, if not look better in! And last but not least, how sexy I'll feel after I've lost that weight and how confident I'll feel. :) I hope your motivated now!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    looking at old photos of myself whilst out with friends, and thinking what a fat mess i was! and i knew i had to do something about it! also, seeing slim celebs on the front page of magazines! i want to look like them!! also, when i go clothes shopping, i always had to dig to the back on the rails for the bigger sizes which was a pain in the backside and half the time clothes my size wernt there!! :mad: and i miss my skinny jeans i used to wear many many years and i want to look awsome in them again!