Just joined, previous a WW kinda gal.

Options
So I quit WW a few months ago with the intention to keep the weight off, and well... I have gained 10 of the 20lbs I lost right back...over the course of 3 months, and needless to say I'm pretty disappointed. I have a few friends on MFP and Im willing to give it a fair shot, Im needing some online support and friends! Anyone?? Anyone?? Looking to give and get some support to get back on track and loose another 20!

Replies

• saffir27
    saffir27 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I also quit WW a few months ago and have been struggling. in the last few months I have regained about 20 pounds. So on Tuesday I promised myself I'm getting back on track.

Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place to be! :flowerforyou:
  • Sunrize1
    Options
    I am also trying to loose the dreaded 20lbs. I just sent you a request!
  • natini
    natini Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I am lifetime with WW and I have put on about 7lbs over my goal weight. I needed a change of pace from WW and I just started using this site this week. I really like the online tracking with my iphone. It always drove me crazy that you had to pay for etools at WW. I would love some support also.
  • jonzo21
    jonzo21 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I am lifetime with WW and I have put on about 7lbs over my goal weight. I needed a change of pace from WW and I just started using this site this week. I really like the online tracking with my iphone. It always drove me crazy that you had to pay for etools at WW. I would love some support also.

I did WW for awhile and lost about 25lbs. I didn't pay for anything! I used a site called onemorepound.com and it calculates point values for anything, and how much points you should be having. I also downloaded an application for my ipod touch that allowed me to input food information into this calculator so I could see how many points it was worth. Nifty for grocery shopping. I guess the only thing you miss out with not paying for WW membership is all the support, but thats what MFP is for :)
  • LRH64
    LRH64 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    WW lifte timer here. Lost 40 lbs 10 years ago and over the last year put 10 back on. Wanted to stop the slide before it got too crazy but didn't have time for WW meetings. Was going to try it on my own just writing down what I ate, then I found the MFP app for my phone when I was trying to look up calories for something. It took me a week or so before I check out the online site, but all the support here has been wonderful. I I shared it with my BF and my sister-in-law who have joined as well. You can find whatever you are looking for, and there is always someone who is struggling with exactly the same issues you are. Love to have you as a friend.
  • rmwinters
    rmwinters Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    What's up? I just gained 13 lbs. too...just wanna cry. All this after workin out all summer.