12 week challenge complete (pics!)

Options
12 weeks ago I joined a 12 week bootcamp & visalus challenge here are my results!

Start Date: 8/8/11, Weight; 133

Today 's Weigh in (11/5/11):120

Total loss during 12-weeks: 13 lbs.

My bootcamp trainer has all the before measurements which I'll get later but the pictures are enough proof that I made some progress!

Before
Beforecrys3.jpg

Beforecrys1.jpg

After

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

Replies

• CraziiPrettiiMILF
    Options
    you looked great it both!
  • kobrie17
    kobrie17 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    thats awesome! you can see the difference working out makes from this because if you had just lost the 10lbs with dieting it probably wouldn't have created as much muscle definition. Great Job! how often, how long, and what kind of excercizes did the bootcamp cover?
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Yowza! You look great!!!
  • sarablueskies
    sarablueskies Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    wow, you're ripped! awesome job!
  • crystalinda
    crystalinda Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    you looked great it both!

Thanks @CraziiPrettiiMILF, that's really sweet of you.
  • crystalinda
    crystalinda Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    thats awesome! you can see the difference working out makes from this because if you had just lost the 10lbs with dieting it probably wouldn't have created as much muscle definition. Great Job! how often, how long, and what kind of excercizes did the bootcamp cover?

Oh the work out made a difference for sure!

The bootcamp was 3 days a week for 60 min each day and was always different. 15 minute warm up including a lot of cardio (usually something like running, stair climbing, mountain climbers , or hills) followed by circuit stations of lunges, squats, bear crawls, push ups, etc., then some ab stuff usually 6 minutes or so of that. Its an out door program and I'm pretty much addicted.

Occasionally I would do doubles and sometimes I would go to another bootcamp on "off" days but I found my body couldn't work as hard when I wouldn't rest it.

Can't wait to see what I can accomplish in the next 6-week cycle!
  • coullmom
    coullmom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to look like you in your before pic!! LOL Great work!
  • bflicker11
    Options
    Fan-freakin-tastic!!!!
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You looked great before but WOW do you look amazing now! Way to freaking go!!!
  • JasonSwetland
    JasonSwetland Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Your hard work has paid off, you look fit!
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!