Open Food Diaries

Options
Looking for friends with open food diaries. I find it INCREDIBLY helpful to get ideas for how to structure my meals. Mine is open to friends, so feel free to add me!

Replies

• Canadien
    Canadien Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Mine is open too. c:
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Oh! I will send you a friend invite :) I am open to friends only and would love to help ya!
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    MIne's open. Feel free to add me, although it tends to be a bit odd and plain.
  • NashvilleShelley
    Options
    Mine should be open. I don't know if I will help you but you can see it. Let me know if you can't!

Good Luck to you!!!
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    Mine is open...
  • Biancalee76
    Options
    Mine is open to friends, you can add me if you would like. The only thing I don't track is a stick of gum.....
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to everyone. I don't eat like everyone else. I mainly watch my food protions and opt out for better ingredients.
  • taylorromanyk
    Options
    I'm opening mine tonight. I'm tentative about it because sometimes I make bad food choices... but I feel like I'll make better choices if I let everyone see what I'm eating :)
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends, and I'm open to friend requests :)
  • Tyler4846
    Options
    Mine's open, I don't really see a reason to hide it being on a site like this,
    and it's interesting to see how some people eat.
  • KokomoJoe
    Options
    Mine is open, add me as a friend if you want. I cook a lot of recipes from Clean eating Magazine. Best $20 subscription I ever got.
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Mine's open, but I think it's fairly repetitive :P
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Mine's open!
  • kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    I'm opening mine tonight. I'm tentative about it because sometimes I make bad food choices... but I feel like I'll make better choices if I let everyone see what I'm eating :)

Opening your diary is a great way to be more accountable. Knowing I have to log it for all of MFP to see makes me think twice about eating it!

My diary is open to anyone, so you are welcome to look at it.
  • havalinaaa
    havalinaaa Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Mine is open.
  • cloveraz
    cloveraz Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to everyone....Take a look and tell me what you think...
  • oftheearth
    oftheearth Posts: 104 Member
    Options

That's exactly why I opened mine!
  • Xtina_Beba
    Options
    Mine is open to the public view too
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends, and I'm open to friend requests :)

Ditto :smile:
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    Actually I think mine is open to everyone.....nevermind today and yesterday....lol