YEAH

Options
fatgottago
fatgottago Posts: 222 Member
Hey all, I just wanted to celebrate a mini-success!!!! No one else really knows I am on a diet but I got back into my 18 jeans this morning. I was on the verge of quitting because I have not really seen a big weight loss for what I have been doing at the gym, but for some reason I said let me just try them on and they fit!!!!!!!!! They are tight but I don't care I wore them to work anyway!!! I will not eat much today!!!!! So I am just excited and now re-determined to stay on course!!!!!! 25 more pounds to go until I reach my first goal of under 200!!!!!!!!!! Destin here I come :flowerforyou:

Replies

• fatgottago
    Options
    Hey all, I just wanted to celebrate a mini-success!!!! No one else really knows I am on a diet but I got back into my 18 jeans this morning. I was on the verge of quitting because I have not really seen a big weight loss for what I have been doing at the gym, but for some reason I said let me just try them on and they fit!!!!!!!!! They are tight but I don't care I wore them to work anyway!!! I will not eat much today!!!!! So I am just excited and now re-determined to stay on course!!!!!! 25 more pounds to go until I reach my first goal of under 200!!!!!!!!!! Destin here I come :flowerforyou:
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting back into those 'skinnier' jeans! I felt the same way a few weeks ago...I've been workin hard at the gym but haven't seen much weight come off, then out of no where, I lost 3.2 lbs one week and most likely a few more inches! (I remeasure this weekend!) I have noticed my clothes starting to fit better and I can squeeze into my size 20 jeans again (still a bit snug, but still gonna wear 'em)! It's thrilling and really does help kick the motivation motor in gear again! Hang in there and keep at it. You're doing great!
  • beahurey
    beahurey Posts: 108
    Options
    You go girl! You can do this! You are awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • kstand
    kstand Posts: 15
    Options
    Great job. Weight lose is like a mountain range with many peaks and valleys. Smile girl you are on top of that mountain today!!!!!:flowerforyou:

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]138012.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, keep up the great work!!!!!!!!
  • fatgottago
    Options
    Thank ya'll so much!!!!!!!!! I just have to keep on trucking!!!!!!!! Ya'll are great! We all can do it!
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Congrats!!!! :drinker: You'll be at your goal in no time....good for you:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!