Shopping for pants

Options
My hubby and I were tired of our baggy pants, We still have along way to go so we stopped by Goodwill today to get some smaller pants that should help us get to our goal. I haven't been shopping for pants since I started loosing weight. Last pair I bought were 24W. I was hoping, that, with what I have lost, I might (fingers crossed) get into an 18. I am wearing a pair of 14/16 pants!!!! and they are not cutting off my circulation. They are actually comfortable....:happy: If I am dreaming please don't wake me up.

Replies

• poeticsweet
    Options
    Yeah! Way to go! That is an amazing accomplishment, and a fantastic shopping surprise!
  • Jean410
    Jean410 Posts: 104
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep up the great work. And you deserve a new (used) pair of pants. Show off that progress. :happy:
  • midwifekelley2350
    midwifekelley2350 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    congrats! you are smart to get them at second hand store since you won't be in them long!
  • k121777
    k121777 Posts: 306
    Options
    I don't even know you and I am excited beyond belief for you! Oh happy happy day! Keep up the great work!
  • MarchelleLynne
    MarchelleLynne Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Thats wonderful!! I know that made you feel real good!! great job:flowerforyou:
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Baby! That is beyond awesome!
  • twynzmom
    twynzmom Posts: 172
    Options
    WTG! That was smart to buy the pants at a discount place, before you know it, you will be replacing those!!!
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Such an awesome feeling I know....keep up the great work!
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    That is so freakin fantastic!!
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Fantastic news, keep up the fabulous work.....:drinker:

12117749.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • LisaJ135
    Options
    I like that , a kingdom builder !?
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Clothing NSV's are absolutely the best! Congrats to you!
  • ber3023
    ber3023 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! How were you still keeping those 24's up? haha That's where I started and just moved into 16's. It's a great feeling and I certainly share your joy! Congrats!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    "USED"....how about previously worn...:) Great for the enviornment! WAY TO GO on all accounts and especially your hard work.
  • Pdschurig
    Pdschurig Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I know exactly how you feel, and it is GREAT!
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! How were you still keeping those 24's up? haha That's where I started and just moved into 16's. It's a great feeling and I certainly share your joy! Congrats!
    :laugh: You made me laugh. Safety pins.:blushing:
  • kayemac
    kayemac Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome! Sounds like you will be in tiny clothes when you reach goal. :)
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I can relate- was wearing size 44 and starting to bust out of them, yesterday I bought 2 pairs of size 38!!! Finally this is about as small as I get, 36 was Sophomore year in high school...

Makes you feel like a sexy ***** for sure!! LOL
  • mvilla2426
    Options
    That is absolutely wonderful. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!