Im new to MFP started tonight

Options
Hello, im not much of a talker until you get to know me.. just started MFP. I work crazy hours I get up at 3am and get off work at 1:30pm not real hungry all day, so i bought the Fit & Active snacks, meal bars, ect.. hopefully that way i can get calories i need to burn.. My dr told me that with what i do at work i dont eat enough and when i eat it gets stored into fat.. so Iam trying this maybe this will help me lose weight and the MFP to help track and get the proper facts and ideas i need..
thanks for reading and Good Luck For you on your goals :)

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello and Welcome to MFP!!
    Be sure to use the Fod Tracker. You may be surprized at how many Calories you are needing to eat. Even if you have to eat at Odd Hours, it is important to give your body the Fuel it needs. Your Body is like a Cadillac, you need to give it Quality Gas, not the cheap stuff. And you wouldn't expect your Cadillac to run well if you don't fill it's Tank regularly!!
  • billtownsend
    billtownsend Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! It's hard working odd hours, done a bit myself. I hope you do well with your nutrition plan.

Add me if you want some body to chat with. :)
  • cirellim
    cirellim Posts: 269
    Options
    Well hello and welcome to MFP that definitely sounds like a crazy schedule I don't know how you do it! Best of luck to you and all your goals!
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • stresco
    stresco Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    welcome
  • Babyblueeyez4O5
    Babyblueeyez4O5 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for the warm welcome..