is it bad to wish death to the jersey shore crew?

Options
jazzdspazz
jazzdspazz Posts: 137 Member
Hello friends and lovers
I hate reality tv, I hate beaches full of seaweed, I hate protein shakes with no milk, but I can seem to hate anything more then the jersey shore guys, I despise them!! Their entire excistence should be wiped from the planet like that Egyptian phaoroe that tried to convert Egypt into a single god religion, their spikey geled hair and their horrible deplorable fake tans, there lack of knowledge, sometimes I feel like, they are destroying the earth,I'm not gonna kill anybody please dont call the cops on me, but I hate them more then my moms boyfriends when I was seven, and if you feel the same way can we be friends? I promise to nice and compasionate, but this is all I wanted the world of mfp to know how strongly I felt on the subject.

Ps. I also hate Justin beiber

With love and applesauce
Jazzdspazz

Replies

• warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i actually....
    don't hate on either jersey shore guys or justin bieber i think pauly d is hilarious btw i don't watch this show regularly i just watch it when flippin channels and bored i barely watch tv anyways
    and justin bieber got selena gomez and she's a pretty hot girl so no hating from me
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Bahaha xD im glad we are friends :D

*waitin for the hate*
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    What is Jersey Shore?
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    I have never seen more than like a 2-second clip of Snookie saying something dumb. You know you can avoid watching that show/channel, right?

Also, why do you hate Justin Bieber? I'm not a fan, but he's cute and wholesome and actually incredibly talented. Jealous? :laugh:
  • JaysBlondeBrownie
    JaysBlondeBrownie Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I don't want em dead, but I'd bust up their kneecaps fa sure...
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I would rather claw my eyeballs out than watch jersey shore
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I have never watched the show. I don't hate them because I don't know who they are. Maybe if you stop watching, you will one day be able to forget.
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Man you have a lot of hate.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Also, why do you hate Justin Bieber? I'm not a fan, but he's cute and wholesome and actually incredibly talented. Jealous? :laugh:
    tumblr_lhkwvdhWXW1qzeg7g.png
  • jazzdspazz
    Options
    Can you imagine how horrible he must act, imagine everyone telling you your the best thing ever since gastric bypass surgery, he must be a total douche but I don't know that so I hate him on the premise that I hate his songs his voice his hair and his last name only beibers i ever like was 2 angry beavers they were great, and I can't help but seeing jersey shore on the news, the world is falling apart but somehow there's a picture of snookies boobs on the five o clock news, I hate this yes
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    :frown:

But Akhenaten was my favorite pharaoh! He was often depicted in sculptures without genitalia. Just like Biebs!
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Pgtkt.gif
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    well you've certainly made a splash tonight.

I don't watch Jersey Shore, but I'm annoyed that because of that show when I tell people my significant other lives in New Jersey..

They ask about fist pumping and gold chains.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    wtf with the double posts.
  • Amysgetnfit
    Options
    I don't want em dead, but I'd bust up their kneecaps fa sure...

^^^this for sure.
    :grumble: Reality Tv bites,Isnt Reality Tv an oxymoron? Dont see any reality in any of it, not a bieber fan either!
  • jazzdspazz
    Options
    Can we all make out furiously until my hate goes away, I need love!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I'm indifferent to JB. While I wish them no harm, it wouldn't exactly break me up if Jersey Shore was pulled. I suspect those young people feed negative stereotypes of Italians and people from Jersey.

I can't control what's on tv but I can control what I watch!
  • JaysBlondeBrownie
    JaysBlondeBrownie Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Can we all make out furiously until my hate goes away, I need love!
    Creeper... Bwahahahahaha!
  • DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Dude, I'm glad we are friends....Can't stand that little twit with the overgrown bowl cut LOL.