"Biggest Loser" style weight loss competition

Options
Hi My Fit Pal members!
For the past month I've been in a fitness and weight loss competition with my local YMCA. The setup is very similar to the tv show "Biggest Loser". There are 9 participants and we have 2 workouts a week with a personal trainer. I go to the gym at least 3 other times a week to supplement these workouts. MyFitPal has been instrumental in tracking the nutrition side of the program. I don't know where I'd be without it! I love reading all the supportive comments on these message boards too, they keep me motivated even when I really don't want to go to the gym or I'd rather choose cookies instead of apples. ;)
This week I need some support! I lost weight this week (0.6lbs) but it was not as much as the other members in the program. Thus I need votes via Facebook to stay in the program. If you have a Facebook account and 30 seconds to spare please vote for me (Chanelle) to keep going in the program at the link below.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/questions/284627738237020/
The woman I am up against does not come to the group work out sessions and has been in the bottom two every week. However she has a lot of friends who vote for her online so she has managed to remain in the program. It's extremely frustrating to know I will be kicked out of the program if I don't get enough votes, even though I feel that I deserve to stay more than my competitor. Voting closes Sunday night, so if you can spare a minute please help me reach my weight loss goals! I am down 16.2lbs so far overall, about half way to my overall goal. Thank you so much for your support, I'll keep using MyFitPal and reading these boards for support regardless of the outcome (although I really want to continue in the competition!).

11732960.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies