Brides to be 2012 challenge weigh in week 2k

Options
Hey ladies!!

Sorry if this post looks weird, but I had to leave town last night and wont be able to login much today! I hope everyone's week went well,and wedding planning hasn't been too crazy! I felt pretty good this week...I can definitely see definition in my legs!! Good luck on your weigh in this week!!: ) I can't wake to see the progress! !

Starting challenge weight 205
Week 1: 199.4
Week 2: 198!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Shawnalee0703
    Options
    How does this work? Is it just a weigh in forum?? I am getting Married in June. I am not losing weight for the wedding- as I did lose 70 lbs, even before being engaged- but I do have another 20 lbs to goal and I think my first dress fitting would be a great time to have met that goal. How often to we weight in? Are there any other aspects to the challenge like nutrition or training challenges? I adopted a puppy in spring last year and somehow lost my groove over summer. I didn't gain TOO much back. Around 10 lbs in 6 months but it didn't start to look that way till just this month... Now to get my ball rolling again and hit those last few milestones!
    Is there wedding chatter in this thread as well?? :-D
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    How does this work? Is it just a weigh in forum?? I am getting Married in June. I am not losing weight for the wedding- as I did lose 70 lbs, even before being engaged- but I do have another 20 lbs to goal and I think my first dress fitting would be a great time to have met that goal. How often to we weight in? Are there any other aspects to the challenge like nutrition or training challenges? I adopted a puppy in spring last year and somehow lost my groove over summer. I didn't gain TOO much back. Around 10 lbs in 6 months but it didn't start to look that way till just this month... Now to get my ball rolling again and hit those last few milestones!
    Is there wedding chatter in this thread as well?? :-D
  • amyj101
    Options
    Hello,

Challenge SW: 164.4
    Week 1: 163.8
    Week 2: 162.4 :-)

Hope everyone's had a good week, I have. I've found it much easier to eat well and get into an exercise routine this week, long may it continue!

A x
  • SarahBrown1979
    SarahBrown1979 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Hope everyone had a good week! Had a great week this week with the 2 lb loss after not seeing anything happen in a while, I've been eatting back my exercise cals and noticed a big diff! Congrats to all that have lost this week! We are all doing a great job!!! I have an appt with the cake lady this coming sat, I will def be getting in the gym before that!! The week after that is flowers, I think I'll be safe on that one, lol!

Challenge Started Weight: 289.4 lbs
    Week 1 Weigh in: 289.2 lbs
    Week 2 Weigh in: 287 lbs
    Challenge Goal: 275 lbs

***this is the correct weights, previous week amts were incorrect, I looked back and noticed that the Starting weight I put on last week was my starting weight when I 1st joined MFP. My bad!
  • losinglbs0208
    Options
    Awesome week! The ring I was patiently anticipating for the holidays came early! I'M ENGAGED!!! No date set yet, though likely March. Tiny wedding. So I'm not stressing over losing to fit into a dress, but do want to start married life in my best shape possible.
    Talk about awesome inspiration!

SW: 185
    Week 1: 184.2
    Week 2: 182.2
  • letobot
    letobot Posts: 205
    Options
    Challenge start- 169.8
    Week 1- 168.4
    Week 2- 167.2
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    Can I jump in a join you guys? Nobody has answered my questions.... So I just want to ask to be sure! I can make this my week one... since I have not put much effort in for a month or so. Is that ok with everyone?
  • MSepp
    MSepp Posts: 228
    Options
    I just did an entry about brides to be-glad to see there's a group going already. Wedding is August 4th, 2012. Lost a couple pounds but I find it hard to get excited about because I seem to just kind of hover around the same weight every week.

I am seeing results from my workouts, though. More defined abs and slimmer thighs. I need friends to motivate me-I'll be sure to check in often :)
  • ahmpierce1
    ahmpierce1 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    With my best friends rehearsal dinner and wedding and my soon-to-be brother-in-laws birthday this weekend, I unfortunately had no loss this week :(

SW: 163
    Week 1 - 161
    Week 2 - 162
    GW: 148

At least I didn't gain!
  • santini1975
    santini1975 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Had a couple days where I HAD to give in to temptation :D

Week 1: 140
    Week 2: 138
    Challenge Goal: 125
  • Falisha13
    Falisha13 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hope I'm not to late:

Challenge Started Weight: 202.6 lbs
    Week 1 Weigh in: 199.8 lbs
    Week 2 Weigh in: 199.8 lbs, just maintained, will lose this week though!!
    Challenge Goal 187 lbs
  • Lisapokie27
    Lisapokie27 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!! I'm so glad to see everyone did so well!!!! Yes, anyone can join!! We weigh in every Sunday with our weight loss, and discuss anything bridal that we're going through! Can't wait to see how everyone does next week!!!
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    Great, Thanks Lisa!! I will keep checking in... and I will weigh in next Sunday. I SHOULD weigh once a week- easier on my mind. ;)
    I am back to this and so really today was day one of my regularly circuit training routine again. Felt great to be back, even though I felt like a noodle ;)

OOOOHHH Mailing out save-the-dates tomorrow. Just my wedding bit for the day. ;)
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Hi, look at me weighing in on Tuesday! Annoying, I know. And I'm sorry.

But, I'm back to my SW! Yay :bigsmile: Considering I threw a "post-bridal" shower for my BFF this weekend (she did a very quiet ceremony and cancelled her big wedding, so she never got any parties) and we consumed massive amounts of champagne punch and wine, I am amazed that I didn't gain!

SW: 141
    CW: 141.
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    Do we weigh in today??