STUCK!

I am the diet queen lose lose lose gain gain lose gain gain gain lose lose lose gain!!!!! Arrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh. Thinking about hooking in with Weight Watchers (again) but is such an expense. How are you all finding my fitness pal? Would be great to hear some fab guidance and inspiration. It is great recording what we eat each day to keep us on track, just have to KEEP ON TRACK, oh and with xmas getting closer very quickly and those regular BBQs popping up - wine - sausages - yummy breads. How do I learn to stop and think and say Hey to myself do you need that extra slice of bread or extra sausage, when it is oh some yummy. Look forward to hearing from others.

Replies

• jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    I have had most success using MFP. I may not loose the weight as fast as others but I am losing and learning along the way. This site has taught me to choose better. And it has proven to me that success is from watching what you eat and exercising. There is no easy way but you can learn to enjoy it along the way. Feeling good is worth it.
  • michellebrown07
    michellebrown07 Posts: 2 Member
    I agree that being on this website has helped me keep track of my calories. The thing that really jumpstarted my metabolism though was my vi-shakes. I wasn't eating enough in the morning when i needed to since i got busy with my kids. Started the shakes in the morning and i've lost 4.5 pounds in two weeks. I haven't been this skinny since high school :) Good luck on your weight loss.
  • kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Oh, i know. i'm really anxious about the holiday season coming up. It's going to be hard to remember portion control and watching what kinds of foods enter my mouth.
  • sharanranran
    sharanranran Posts: 64 Member
    ScrewyChars-5284194
  • Ritala1987
    Ritala1987 Posts: 135 Member
    MFP is the most amazing thing i could have ever done for myself...i just happened to stumble upon it! I have always battled my weight but was at my heaviest after having my 2nd child......hes 10 months old and for most of that i was FAILING to lose weight and totally lacked motivation. I have so many great friends on here that keep me going every single day and without them and this site, im sure id still be feeding my face while watching telly and moaning that im fat! haha.
    Now im loving my new lifestyle ( which still includes wine and bbqs) and everyone is noticing i am losing the weight...which keeps me motivated also :) its amazing here...get a good group of friends behind you and its (mostly) a walk in the park! :D GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!btw...you really dont need to spend the money on WW........MFP will help you maintain a healthy lifestyle without books and points and all that jazz.oh and the expense lol.:)
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    MFP is the most amazing thing i could have ever done for myself...i just happened to stumble upon it! I have always battled my weight but was at my heaviest after having my 2nd child......hes 10 months old and for most of that i was FAILING to lose weight and totally lacked motivation. I have so many great friends on here that keep me going every single day and without them and this site, im sure id still be feeding my face while watching telly and moaning that im fat! haha.
    Now im loving my new lifestyle ( which still includes wine and bbqs) and everyone is noticing i am losing the weight...which keeps me motivated also :) its amazing here...get a good group of friends behind you and its (mostly) a walk in the park! :D GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!btw...you really dont need to spend the money on WW........MFP will help you maintain a healthy lifestyle without books and points and all that jazz.oh and the expense lol.:)

i SECOND THIS...BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!:bigsmile: