Hi! Joined this site just last night!

Hello all! My brother introduced me to this site....it has aided him in losing a fair bit of weight. If he can do it I can, right? I have lost weight before but always seem to lose motivation....so any tips on how to KEEP that motivation going now I am started would be fab!

Replies

• cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    u basically have to decide that ur tired of being sick and tired.... and take one day at a time....u will do okay....:bigsmile:
  • Hi there, you have come to the right place, feel free to add me for support and motivation if you like :flowerforyou:
  • wolfiesgirl
    wolfiesgirl Posts: 59 Member
    Hi there, good luck with your journey, enjoy the ride!!
    I do Slimming World, tried allsorts, but don't feel like I'm on a 'diet' this time.
    Feel free to add me, MFP is a good way of staying on track with food and exercise and getting support from others.
  • Kymmy81
    Kymmy81 Posts: 168 Member
    Welcome! I think this site is full of great motivation in itself. This morning I was procrastinating (BADLY) about going to the gym, so I looked at some "success stories" posts to get me out the door - I have a lifetime full of 'before' photos but dammit I want the 'after' photos too!

I'm sure you'll find the site really helpful and welcoming :smile:

K x