-Chirstmas Cookies Anonymous!- [OPEN group!]

Options
13»

Replies

• november03
    november03 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss bluedrinkgirl! I do really good when I don't go out to eat, but not so much when I go out as well. So I would appreciate advice too!

My husband and I will share an entrée and each get a salad. Or I will ask them to split my entrée and box up ½ before I eat it. Then I won’t be tempted. This was very hard for me to do!!!! If something tastes good, it is never as good as leftovers. But I am less likely to eat it if it is in a box out of my site.
  • treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss bluedrinkgirl! I do really good when I don't go out to eat, but not so much when I go out as well. So I would appreciate advice too!

My husband and I will share an entrée and each get a salad. Or I will ask them to split my entrée and box up ½ before I eat it. Then I won’t be tempted. This was very hard for me to do!!!! If something tastes good, it is never as good as leftovers. But I am less likely to eat it if it is in a box out of my site.

Thanks! I will have to try this the next time we go out to eat.
  • treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    How did everyone do on the challenges last week? I was under on my calories everyday :smile: , but I did not drink enough glasses of water on any day :frown: I don't think I drink enough liquid throughout the day. What will be our challenges for the upcoming week?
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I did just fine on each of last weeks challenges.....I really would like to be in the 100's by Christmas. Seems like such a far away number.

I changed my picture to one that was taken last week. My pictures from the start are in my profile.

Pam
  • Brittney24
    Options
    Ugh, up slightly again this week. Not sure what my body is doing!
  • november03
    Options
    Was there a week 2 challenge? What will week 3 be?
  • blueviolet20
    blueviolet20 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    May I join? My current weight is 177. I would love to get down to 165 by Christmas. Goodness, that would be awesome!
  • bluedrinkgirl
    Options
    I seem to not log on on Fri-Sun but I still seem to be losing. Down 2 this week. A tough week ahead with Thanksgiving. Good luck to everyone
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I am down to 213 this week. It will take a miracle for me to be in the 100's by Christmas

Pam
  • Platoonmom2004
    Options
    Where is everyone? Are you all still posting on the spreadsheet! I am down 5 pounds this week and I didn't make it to the gym once! woo hoo!!!
  • november03
    Options
    Where is everyone? Are you all still posting on the spreadsheet! I am down 5 pounds this week and I didn't make it to the gym once! woo hoo!!!

Great Job!!! I am not sure where everyone is???? Or even what the challenges are. Maybe I am not looking in the right spot.