For all you kitty lovers out there!

Options
magichatter06
magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
Here is a video of my kitty, her name is Adelaide and she is 7 months old! :smile: Watch her catch her ball! She's always doing something cute so I have to have my camera ready! There are also a couple of other videos of her uploaded on there, but for some reason they came out kind of dark :grumble:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1a3uwi2F6Q

Enjoy! :drinker:

Replies

• magichatter06
    Options
    Here is a video of my kitty, her name is Adelaide and she is 7 months old! :smile: Watch her catch her ball! She's always doing something cute so I have to have my camera ready! There are also a couple of other videos of her uploaded on there, but for some reason they came out kind of dark :grumble:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1a3uwi2F6Q

Enjoy! :drinker:
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Precious!! I have two cats - both about a year and a half old. Donny and Marie are their names!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    awe :flowerforyou: thanks for sharing!

i have 4 kittos and a dog. i run a cat rescue - www.nbcrtx.org - if you want to check out some cuties!

the ones in my ticker are charlie (left) and his sister angel...hehe
  • magichatter06
    Options

i have 4 kittos and a dog. i run a cat rescue - www.nbcrtx.org - if you want to check out some cuties!

They are all so cute! We got her from a rescue organization where I live...she was housed at PetSmart for a while before we decided to get her & we are glad we did :happy:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

They are all so cute! We got her from a rescue organization where I live...she was housed at PetSmart for a while before we decided to get her & we are glad we did :happy:

i am glad you did too! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    we adopt out of a PM as well - they come from a local animal control when their time is up.
    good for you for rescuing! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. She is beautiful - I love her markings..

Balls on stairs are the best thing. We used to have a cat that liked to play with Slinky on the stairs - too funny..

jb
  • magichatter06
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. She is beautiful - I love her markings..

Balls on stairs are the best thing. We used to have a cat that liked to play with Slinky on the stairs - too funny..

jb

A slinky! How ingenius! I will have to get me one of those and see how she reacts to that! Better get some more batteries for the camera :laugh: