30 Shred Challenge (11/07 - 12/06)

Options
I am back to shredding it!! Anyone want to join me? We can make this a small group and keep each other accountable. If you're interested add me as a friend and let's shred it!

Replies

• KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I am in! I will start tomorrow!
  • EHolstrom
    EHolstrom Posts: 2,563 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today(11/6) so i will be right along with you!
  • CraziiPrettiiMILF
    Options
    awesome! I was thinking of doing a practice run of walking, as I have been inactive for like 2 weeks and I gotta get in the grove!
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Lol, I'm in! My DVD will come tomorrow, so that will work out well!
  • lauramonster
    Options
    I'm in! I'm on day 4 today!
  • TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday (11/5) as a "kick in the butt" to get off my plateau!! Perfect timing -- I need the accountability or I'll find a way to talk myself out of doing it :laugh:
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    oh im starting in the morning. would be nice to have some support.
  • m1nky
    m1nky Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I've never finished a full 30 days. Something always gets in the way and I just stop doing it. I'd love to join a group with my fingers crossed that a little accountability will push me through ;)
  • lauramonster
    Options
    I've never finished a full 30 days. Something always gets in the way and I just stop doing it. I'd love to join a group with my fingers crossed that a little accountability will push me through ;)

Ugh, me too!
  • CraziiPrettiiMILF
    Options
    yes I notice that if I miss one day I make excuses the next so I will be shredding first thing in the morning at 6:00 a.m.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Bumping to follow along. I am focusing on Ripped in 30 right now but had the crazy thought I should do both... Either back to back workouts or an am/ pm schedule. If I do make the attempt, can I follow along with you here? It helps to share the torture! :) just did Ripped, week 1, day 1 today. :)

Good luck to you all :)
  • Fit2befitZ
    Fit2befitZ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am doing a hybrid between 30 Day Shred and Killer Buns and Thighs. Can I join or is this ONLY for 30 Day shred. I am alternating between the 2 programs right now. Let me know if it is okay or not. :-)

~Kerry
  • EHolstrom
    Options
    day one nearly killed me and my husband(a bit more literally- i smacked him in the head with the weight on accident ) I am so sore. I wish I watched the video before starting because i wasted a lot of time standing there trying to understand how they were posed and doing everything. And i think 10lb weights were a bit heavy to start off with. I had fun though and only wondered "how much onger" when i was in pain. not boring. Or and I had to modify some movements(jumping jacks, butt kicks, and jump rope, because my house shook too much in the living room doing them and we have a lot of pottery in the living room. so i just had to do those later.

I hope i have the strength(and time) to do it again today. DH's head is pretty badly bruised so he will be sitting out for a bit.

Good luck everyone!
  • CraziiPrettiiMILF
    Options
    day one nearly killed me and my husband(a bit more literally- i smacked him in the head with the weight on accident ) I am so sore. I wish I watched the video before starting because i wasted a lot of time standing there trying to understand how they were posed and doing everything. And i think 10lb weights were a bit heavy to start off with. I had fun though and only wondered "how much onger" when i was in pain. not boring. Or and I had to modify some movements(jumping jacks, butt kicks, and jump rope, because my house shook too much in the living room doing them and we have a lot of pottery in the living room. so i just had to do those later.

I hope i have the strength(and time) to do it again today. DH's head is pretty badly bruised so he will be sitting out for a bit.

OMG!! your poor husband... and yeah I'm a total wuss I only use 2lb weight !

Good luck everyone!
  • EHolstrom
    Options
    yeah it's a pretty purple. but he said he's going to try again!!!
  • m1nky
    m1nky Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I finished day 1... with the slight cheat in that I don't currently own weights. :ohwell:
    What is a good starting weight? I don't want to pick up something so light I'll only use for a little while but I also don't want to hurt myself. I was thinking 5 to 8 lbs? Anyone have any thoughts or advice?
  • dmborders
    dmborders Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    did my first workout today! I am in : )
  • EHolstrom
    Options
    I finished day 1... with the slight cheat in that I don't currently own weights. :ohwell:
    What is a good starting weight? I don't want to pick up something so light I'll only use for a little while but I also don't want to hurt myself. I was thinking 5 to 8 lbs? Anyone have any thoughts or advice?

i started with ten and it was a BAD idea. i am not very strong at all and have never done anything like this before. i plan to not use weight today and then do 2lbs tomorrow then 5 then 8 then back to ten
  • Fit2befitZ
    Fit2befitZ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Accountability Check: 30DS L2 -->: Done :-)
  • arwaleenah
    arwaleenah Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    hey guys i hope its not too late to join this group, i started 30ds last monday but i haven't been able to do it for the past 4days thus restarting the program again by tomorrow. Hopefully i can keep up with the workout and be done by 12/07.