the sock gnomes have moved out of the laundry room....

Options
You know, the ones that steal socks out of the dryer? It seems that they are now in my closet making all my shirts and pants magically longer. The pants are a problem as I'm 5'1" and already have to hem any decent pair I buy.

I'm also a little embarrased that they seem to have been in my undergarmets drawer making everything much saggier.

Replies

• Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Is THAT whats happening??? I have the same problem. Danged gnomes......:noway:
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Isn't it funny how as you get smaller your clothing gets LONGER!?! Just seems strange to me...
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    You know, the ones that steal socks out of the dryer? It seems that they are now in my closet making all my shirts and pants magically longer. The pants are a problem as I'm 5'1" and already have to hem any decent pair I buy.

I'm also a little embarrased that they seem to have been in my undergarmets drawer making everything much saggier.

I was wondering how you took my picture because that is EXACTLY how I look when I run on Pismo Beach!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!