Sensitive

So I've been getting private messages from random people (obviously women) stating that they're taking offensive when I talk about my breast augmentation or suggest it and that it's hurtful to those with smaller cup sizes or who can't afford them. One, I never suggest anyone to have breast augmentation. I clearly stated that I was unhappy with the size and lift after nursing and weight loss so yes to make myself happy I bought myself a pair and yes I love the results. I sleep naked and walk around naked when I can. As for the price, just so everyone stops nagging my cost was less then 4 grand. So no I not narcissistic and spent 10 grand on boobs! The last thing, I'm not trying to be rude or hurtful to anyone with a smaller cup size; I just did what made me happy!

CONCLUSION: Stop private messaging me complaining about me...if you have time to private message me then you clearly have time to jump on the treadmill or take a trip to the gym. If you're unhappy with yourself then do something about it!

Replies

• SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    That's kinda sad. It's not about them, it's about you Anyone who is offended needs to lighten up.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,317 Member
    Unfortunately, I am afraid your thread is going to have the opposite result from what you had hoped.

If you draw attention to anything like that, expect attention.
  • Uerzer
    Uerzer Posts: 273
    Enjoy them! :flowerforyou:
  • Good for you! Why are there always haters who have to put their negative on others?! Makes complete sense what you wanted, did and enjoy for YOURSELF! I hope to have a lift after losing all my weight, can't stand where they at now! :)
    You go girl!
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    i cant believe people even care enough to complain about stuff like this..
  • who cares?
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    i dont see why anybody would take offense to that. its about you and what makes you feel good about yourself. Thats like somebody posting up a before/after pic and somebody PMing you saying you should take down your post because they find it offensive you lost more weight than them or something!
  • Unfortunately, I am afraid your thread is going to have the opposite result from what you had hoped.

If you draw attention to anything like that, expect attention.

I just want the private messaging to stop! PERIOD!
  • If you seek attention for any reason don't complain when your receive it for the wrong reason.
    Live your l life the way you want, not the way others think you should.
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    they're your boobs enjoy them!

If they have all that time to sit there and message you... they obviously have no life of their own.

#teamBoobs Lol :drinker:
  • icemaiden17_uk
    icemaiden17_uk Posts: 463 Member
    Totally agree!! That is rediculus!! Just ignor them they are not worth the trouble! People need to but out of other peoples lives and them get on with what makes them happy! We are all here for support and that is what we should get! If you don't have anything supporting to say then don't say anything!! I hope these people leave you alone! It is up to you what you do with your money and your body and as you abviously havent been forced into it by another I say good on you!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    I have little boobies. No one else having bigger boobies, whether they've always had them or newly acquired them has any impact on how I feel about my own.

I'm quite content with the boobs I have. If I wasn't, that would be my own hang-up to deal with.

It's ridiculous. It's like saying I shouldn't post photos or talk about my weight loss because other people are still struggling to lose or feel bad about not losing. I found a way to reach the physical goals I had for myself. I'm willing to share what it took to get me there. That's no different than someone wanting an augmentation (or reduction) and letting people know what they did to reach those goals.
  • If you seek attention for any reason don't complain when your receive it for the wrong reason.
    Live your l life the way you want, not the way others think you should.

I commented on boob job posts and weight loss affecting cup size posts on the forum to peep sake. It's not like I'm randomly shouting to the world I have BIG BOOBS!
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    I don't see why people care... The only thing that matters is if you are happy. If those people aren't happy then they have to work through their issues or do something about it. You don't get what you want by complaining and being jealous of other people, you have to get out there and work for it.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    I have a hard time believing people would PM you just to say they're jealous and to ask you to stop talking about your purchase. I can't understand others caring that much.
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Haters gonna hate... LOL.

I want fake boobs too.... once I get to my fitness goal, i might get them. I've had the consults, etc, but the doctor I want & type I want are hella expensive. Maybe next year :)
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    That's shocking- do people really have nothing better to do than take stabs at your lifestyle choices?
    If I could afford it, I would do it- but that doesn't mean that I am going to try to make you feel bad because you have something that I don't. This isn't middle school; I thought we were adults. I'm so sorry dear, this isn't fair to you. Don't take it personally, people envy you.
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    I don't think you have done anything wrong or why anyone would take offense at your personal choices?!
    Hope the private messages stop!
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Wow, how many PMs did you get? That's crazy. Enjoy life, ignore crazy people. Good luck!
  • DiamondInTheDirt
    DiamondInTheDirt Posts: 117 Member
    Some people are basically insecure about themselves, so when you want to change something about your self then they attack you. But haters gonna hate. ignore the sad people. When i wanted to loose weight my other friends would plead with me not to even though i was big...because they were afraid i would look better then them. lol its always so nice to have a fat friend/an insecure friend who cries about something that they can change, that way others can feel superior to you. Enjoy your boobs though, ive been blessed in that area of life but if i wasnt i would probably get a boob job too. i love big boobs. loool