Here we go AGAIN!

smgoble
smgoble Posts: 1
edited October 4 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all! I am new to the community and wanted to say hello. I heard about this from our church pastor's wife during a women's retreat this weekend. She is doing great and is a great role model! I am really excited to see how much info is on here and the wonderful tools. I have been fighting with my weight for a very long time. As I get older I feel myself teetering on the edge or "going back over to the darkside" lol. Wish me luck please, I need it! Stephanie

Replies

• shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Welcome Stephanie - It's a joy to meet new MFP friends with common goals. If you need support, add me as a friend:smile:
    Susan
  • rcharest8
    rcharest8 Posts: 7 Member
    Good luck Stephanie! Add me if you like. We all need all the friends and support we can get!
  • We're all here to help each other and I can tell you that since joining about 6 weeks ago, I have lost 13 lbs, so it CAN be done:) If you need more support, feel free to add me:)
  • Good luck Stephanie and when you're having down days hang in there because you'll have a ton of great days!!!
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 172 Member
    Here we go to success. Keep poistive. You can do it and there is lots of support here,
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Welcome Stephanie!! You will do great with your attitude! This place is wonderful for the support and for the ease of use. My biggest tip that I can give is to check the calorie count of something before you eat it. You may decide that there are better ways to "spend" your calories!
This discussion has been closed.