Running 3 Miles for Sport Relief

Options
Hello all!! This month I started the C25K challenge and I am doing pretty well! I had put running in my goals but I have started doing it way sooner than I thought I would. So now, stupidly, I have signed myself up for a Sport Relief 3 mile run. I am looking for people to sponsor me. All I am asking for is £1 each person becasue I know that money is really tight for everyone these days but £1 most people can afford!!

You can sponsor me at https://my.sportrelief.com/sponsor/lauracampbell You don't need a log in or anything like that all you need to do is pop your casrd details in there and how much you are able to give! If you are a UK tax payer please tick the gift aid box as that means the charity can claim the tax back!!

Thank you so much for your support and I will be blogging my journey to 3 miles from tomorrow if you want to follow me!!

Replies

• meeperoon
    meeperoon Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Its a brilliant cause, Ive dontated already! GOOOOOO!!!! :)
  • icemaiden17_uk
    icemaiden17_uk Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I saw! Thank you honey!! You are a star!!
  • angw7
    angw7 Posts: 69
    Options
    Hello Sweet,

Just sponsored you! Well done for taking part. Sponsored runs are fab and I have done many. The atmosphere is really great. I'm doing a 10K Race for Life next summer and can't wait :)

Well done & good luck

xx