Valentines Day

Options
mshay05
mshay05 Posts: 229 Member
With Valentines Day coming up, what is everyone doing for their honey??

Replies

• mshay05
    mshay05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
  • crosstitcher0563
    Options
    I ain't got nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo body! :sad:
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    We're going to a nice Bed & Breakfast not too far away. :smooched: I had a free stay card that the owner gave me when I wrote an article about the B&B at my last job at the newspaper. I decided to finally cash in because we need some time away and alone (his mom and grandma moved in with us last year... :grumble:). Unfortunately, the B&B was booked on Feb. 14, so we had to take Feb. 7 instead... but I think it'll be better because there won't be as many people around. :smile:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Ahhhh, February. My favorate month! I'm turning 25 on the 13, it's my 4th wedding anniversary on the 13th, and v-day (my fav holiday)!!! We're going to a concert (Slipknot) and out to dinner for fille minion (sp?).... Mmmmmmmmmmm, not going to watch my calories that day! heehee:love:
  • zoepane
    zoepane Posts: 209
    Options
    We are going out to eat on Sun, Sat is just too busy....
    but I think I will cook my husband a seafood fest, he loves shellfish, and I'm allergic, so he doesnt get much, unless when we go out
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Well...

I hate Vday.

In order to forget that my soon-to-be-ex is probably with his girlfriend giving her who knows what and doing with her things I hate that my mind even THINKS about...

I'm going to my mom's to celebrate my sister's bday which is on the 10th.
  • pipinana
    Options
    I ain't got nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo body! :sad:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Well then here's some flowers for YOU!!! LOVE ME!!!!! :wink:
  • 1Corinthians13
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Ahhhh, February. My favorate month! I'm turning 25 on the 13, it's my 4th wedding anniversary on the 13th, and v-day (my fav holiday)!!! We're going to a concert (Slipknot) and out to dinner for fille minion (sp?).... Mmmmmmmmmmm, not going to watch my calories that day! heehee:love:

My bday is MARCH, Friday the 13th. :)

I was even born on Friday the 13th, so you know it's good luck.

On YOUR bday, I'll be in court, hoping that the judge grants a decent temporary support from my soon-t-be- ex husband.

No. I'm not bitter at all.
  • pipinana
    Options

On YOUR bday, I'll be in court, hoping that the judge grants a decent temporary support from my soon-t-be- ex husband.

:sick: Sounds like your ex is a pos..... Hey, I totally believe Friday the 13th is a lucky day, hopefully your day will bring you everything you DESERVE! I'm sure you deserve a LOT more that that pos would ever give....... I'm sure you're MUCH better w/o him!!!! Let me know how it goes???? I'll be thinking of you.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • 1Corinthians13
    Options

:sick: Sounds like your ex is a pos..... Hey, I totally believe Friday the 13th is a lucky day, hopefully your day will bring you everything you DESERVE! I'm sure you deserve a LOT more that that pos would ever give....... I'm sure you're MUCH better w/o him!!!! Let me know how it goes???? I'll be thinking of you.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Aw, thank you so much. He is a TOTAL POS!!! Seriously!!! I will let ya'll know how it goes.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

It's a Saturday, so I'll be doing his laundry. :laugh:
  • Mrs_Ford
    Mrs_Ford Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    :tongue: *tee-hee* Well, see this is how it works with my hubbie...

Every day from the 1st till the 13th of Feb. I give/leave little gifts of small things he loves in his truck or somewhere he'd find it easily so everyday he gets a new little reminder of love from me.

BUT on the 14th that's my day! *mwahahaaa!* So that day he spoils me! This year he got me great tickets upfront to see Nickelback in concert so that's part of my Vday gift & my bday gift too cuz it's on the 22nd. Normally we go out to dinner too so I'll still get something on the 14th since the concert isn't till the 25th.

:heart: Happy Vday to everyone though in advance!:heart:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I don't have an honey any more so I guess I won't be doing anything. :ohwell:
  • Winter23
    Winter23 Posts: 142
    Options
    Probably not much. Maybe buy our daughter a little fun gift and take her out for dinner. We love spending time with her. Besides we always get a few goodies from DH's mom. As for eachother, who knows, we don't usually do anything, DH thinks V-Day is waaay too expensive.
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    working during the day

so hopefully something during the evening.
  • prayerfulmom
    Options
    Watching the Amgen Tour in Cali. Romantic isn't it.
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    We go out to dinner every Valentine's Day with the kids. We'll see which restaurant we end up in this year.

I'll make a yummy breakfast for everyone & bake cookies with the rugrats too:love:
  • pshay
    pshay Posts: 1
    Options
    Actually, I dont plan anything until the last minute. I wait to see how my honey is doing emotionally and go from there. Sometimes, like today, she is fragile and could really use a special boost in different ways than when she is strong. For example, she loves to fish and bowl but on a fragile day she would benefit more from a trip to the spa or just a movie and flowers.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Honey and I don't celebrate Valentines Day. :ohwell: Kinda makes me sad after I read all the ideas on here. :sad: