Flatter / more toned tummy by my birthday??

Options
Hi all :happy:
Happy Sunday to you and hope you are all ready for a new week :flowerforyou:
I am getting towards my goal weight and now aiming to tone my tummy alittle more if I can by the 22nd Dec aka my birthday :happy: :drinker:
I have lost so far 5 stone and to be fair really do NOT want to get below 130 - 135lb as I am 5ft 8 but I am leaving that 5lb gap so I can maintain! I just want to if I can lose ` that extra inch ` off my tummy and hips if I can! I do planks, jumping jacks, running, zumba, yoga, cylcing but NOT alot of cycling as because of my epilepsy my legs do not function with my brain properly so I have to be careful.. ! Also I do sit ups using my cruncher chair! I obviously vary it all out!
I am just STUCK on what else if ANYTHING on what to do??
I am a size 8 /10 on the bottom ( hips ) but want to be a size 8 comfortable and i am a 8 on top ( uk sizes ) I used to be a size 20.

Replies

• icemaiden17_uk
    icemaiden17_uk Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    The only think that I can sugest to you is the 10 minute abs workout! It has some really good excersises for tom=ni9ng your tum that you may find really hard and work really well! I also just had to say that as a size 20 myself I am so pleased that you have made it to a size 8!! That is my goal and it is great to see someone that has actually done it!! Well done!!
  • baldchocnsexy
    Options
    With a focus eating healthy (that's 80% of the challenge!), have you included weight training?
  • sixpacking
    sixpacking Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Keep this in mind when aiming to lose belly fat: Abs are made in the kitchen and after you have achieved fat levels low enough, you can include resistance. If you don't lower your fat level, then you can still works abs, you are just going to achieve strength, not lose inches from it. Consewidering your condition, perhaps bodyweight squats for lower part of body and a good amount of variations of abs exercises., youtube some abs exercises and lower body exercises that may fit your condition. Again, to tone these parts of the body, you must lower your fat intake and combine with proper exercises.
  • committed2b
    committed2b Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    There are some great ab workouts, I really like core exercises but what I always say to my clients is "abs are made in the kitchen". I learned this from my coach and now I share it. You need to take a look at your diet and you may be doing really well so far but now that your down to trying to lose those last inches or pounds you might need to tweak the diet along with adding a good ab workout. What type of programs do you have? I use mostly beachbody workouts but if you don't have those you can look some up on the internet.. The ones you mention are all good exercies but again look at your diet.

Jodi
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    30 day shred sounds good... you look damn amazing anyway hun by the way x