Shopping at Target later - Target brand foods?

Options
I know most of these things will be processed (which I am trying to avoid), but I wanted to see if anyone had any healthy, low-cal Target brand favorites. Or non-target brand foods that are sold at Target. I figure most other things are sold elsewhere, too, though.

Replies

• CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    If you eat fat-free things (not everyone does), they have excellent fat free yogurts that are 80 calories each (Archer Farms brand). Nice selection of lfavors and really delicious.
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Z bars made by Clif...if your story carries them. They're a good alternative to other granola bars. They make you feel full and have more fiber. Good for a snack.

Also, Target has in the freezer section sweet potato fries that you can bake, and also regular shoestring fries without saturated fat. Pair them with fish (wild caught) and some frozen vegetables and you have a good easy to make meal at the last minute.

I also make smoothies with frozer berries, nonfat plain yogurt and apple juice which you can buy at Target (a 1/2 cup of each in the blender).