Shopping for jeans :)

Options
So, I have to share my success of today :) Normally, I hate shopping for jeans. Jeans are usually too loose in the stomach, too tight on my lower body...especially my calves. Not today :)

I fit into (and rocked) a pair of size 8 jeans. This is really significant because in my adult life, I have NEVER worn a size that low. I bought them and also a pair of SKINNY jeans that look great as well. The skinny jeans are a big deal because I have never found skinny style jeans that fit my "special" calves haha.

Just needed to share my excitement :)

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Nothing feels better then that.:flowerforyou:
  • silver12176
    silver12176 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow. That is great!!!! Congrats.
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!
  • LixxiKitti
    Options
    LIKE!!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    How awesome:)
  • sarahsedai
    sarahsedai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    so far the best part of my weight loss journey has been fitting into clothes differently.

so i know that must be an amazing feeling.. well done. :)

and also... i couldn't help giggling at your term *special calves*
  • loved11
    loved11 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    How fabulous for you yay!!!!!! Same thing happened to me last week, such a awesome feeling!!!!!!
    Keep up the amazing work.
  • drizzella
    Options
    Yay! That is awesome! What a great feeling! I can't wait to go into buckle jeans and try them on...may not buy them but just put them on and take pictures....
  • alexis92
    Options
    same thing happened to me a few weeks ago! my mom couldn't believe I bought a size 8 pair of skinny jeans!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!