What's on your playlist?

Options
Hello!

I have been doing some running (outside and on a treadmill) and I'm looking for some new music for my playlist.

What's on yours? What song motivates you to keep going when you really want to stop running?

Replies

• Smelerz
    Smelerz Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    i just made an 80's playlist man in motion is a good one!
  • Katzilla82
    Options
    Beyonce, *****cat dolls, Britney Spears
  • letsdothis1995
    Options
    kelly rowland-motivation. i know its an explicit song but it will make you motivated!
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    RIght now Cat Stevens . trying to cure a headache
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    Irish Hooligan music: The Pogues, Dropkick Murphys, The Tossers, Flogging Molly, Kevin Flynn and the Avondale Ramblers.
  • jill___
    jill___ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have a long list of songs I do cardio to, but my FAVORITE is "Don't Slow Down" by Matt & Kim. I have it placed about 45 minutes into my cardio playlist, so when I start to get tired and I want to quit, I have an upbeat, catchy song yelling "Don't Slow Down" in my ears over and over.
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    Beyonce, *****cat dolls, Britney Spears

LOL I love that "*****cat" is censored. And by love, I mean Hate
  • realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    My guilty pleasure song when i am running is "Look at Me Now" by Chris Brown. When the Busta Rhymes rap section starts I cant help but sprint no matter what. It always seem to pop out of the ipod when I need it most too!
  • lumberjacks94
    lumberjacks94 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been listening to a lot of Stone Roses, Doves, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, and even the mellow Fleet Foxes have gotten me through some nice runs. I have learned that some relaxing, atmospheric music is also good for me to run to when it's dark or early morning light.
  • Faeriegirl74
    Faeriegirl74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    My playlist (although cheesy) includes "Fighter" by Christina Aguillera, "Personal Jesus" and "Route 66" - Depeche Mode, "I Wanna Be Sedated" - Ramones, "Danger Zone" - Kenny Loggins, "Running Down a Dream" - Tom Petty, and "Time to Start" - Blue Man Group. I like these catchy little tunes to keep my tempo up and my motivation strong to finish a half marathon - one that is especially grueling in less than optimal conditions.