Hi...New to this site!

Options
Hi my name is Lou. I'm 46, and a mother to 2 beautiful kids...I have been struggling to lose weight for the past 10 years :( I want to regain my confidence and get living again! Would love to have friends to help me be accountable for my weight loss.

Thanks

Replies

• avocat01
    avocat01 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'll totally support you!
  • jvan1957
    jvan1957 Posts: 114
    Options
    Hi Lou:

Welcome to MFP. You should be able to find plenty of friends and support on this site. Need a friend? You can add me.

Thanks
    John
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Lou. I'm 46, and a mother to 2 beautiful kids...I have been struggling to lose weight for the past 10 years :( I want to regain my confidence and get living again! Would love to have friends to help me be accountable for my weight loss.

Thanks

Would love to be part of your support group! :-) Added you to my list of pals.
  • imalikat2
    imalikat2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard, Lou! You've come to the right place! You'll find so much support and encouragement here, not to mention the bonus of making new friends!
  • felicity866
    Options
    hi ... and welcome!! this is a great place to come for support and friends...I am new as well (almost a week) and have found the people and site great!

good luck with your goals and maybe we can cheer each other on!
  • benefielddan
    Options
    Welcome aboard Lou. Feel free to add me if you like. I know I'll be around for a while as I have a long way to go.