Newbie :)

I am new here and I'm super excited about joining! I'm so ready to take charge of my life again for ME and for my three amazing children. I know this will be a long, hard journey, but I've done it before and I know that I can do it again. I just have to keep this determination and motivation strong! Especially with the holidays now right on top of us. Good luck to all of you and I look forward to meeting others here!

Laura

Replies

• Good luck! This is a great place to accomplish your goals :)
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Good luck. You can do anything once you put you mind too it and people on here are very supportive. Talkative too if you like that sort of thing :)
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Welcome. You can do it. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Welcome and best of luck. :happy:
  • Hi - and welcome. I'm still a few weeks new, so ... happy to have new "new" friends. Add me if you'd like. You've got FOUR reasons to get in shape and in the best health of your life: Hubby and 3 kids! You can do it. The POSITIVE reasons will give you strength to stomp on the negative ones! Go for it. :) Judy
  • mlbazemore
    mlbazemore Posts: 252 Member
    MFP is full of helpful tools and there is lots of encouragement and support from the MFP friends! You can do this, good luck on your journey!
  • I'm new too!! Congrats on also being new!!
  • cthoma70
    cthoma70 Posts: 228 Member
    well, this is the place to be. And just set your head to it and you can do ANYTHING!!!!
  • soon2bhotmom
    soon2bhotmom Posts: 108 Member
    Welcome! I've been on less than 2 weeks and its become more addicting than facebook! Having some friendly support is nice too. Add me if you'd like.