NSVictoriesssss!

Options
Had a couple NSVictories this week, so I thought I would share…

1. I used to hook my bra on the last 3r hook (last one) on my bra and my fat would bulge over it, now it’s way to big so I put on the second hook and it was still bit loose so I put on the last and it fit perfect! I think in a week or two I will be able to by 36’’ bras, its so hard to find cute ones that are 38’’, Victoria Secret only has a couple bras in my size, once I reach 36’’ the possibilities are almost endless! Yayy!

2. I can finally start to see my shoulder blades when my back is relaxed while standing. Forgot these exist till now…yayy

3. Have this favorite knit jacket of mine, it used to stay buttoned only because my belly would push out so far that the button couldn’t pop out of the hole. So I put it on and the jacket looks way oversized and won’t stay closed.

4. Also last Friday at work I got 3 compliments at work. I was tight top that I wear every Friday but this friday I got sooo many compliments. First an coworker of mine who is also an assistant designer said that I looked really “skinny” when she was walking behind me. Than about 5 minutes later my sewer (who didn’t hear the other girl compliment me) said “Gosh, Anastasia, you’re looking so skinny”. I am nowhere skinny, but compared to before I must seem “skinnier”, but I can’t complain. Than later when I was walking in sewing room our cutter started saying to the patternmaker how I am looking really good and pointing out to how much I have lost. And than my patternmaker said “I know, doesn’t she look skinny?” That was my Friday morning, what a perfect start to a day :P

5. Also I am finally no longer “obese”, in fact I am 1.4% (or 9lb) below obese. Never been happier to be overweight :P

6. Went to the fashion district today in downtown LA and usually ALL their stuff runs small so I have never bough anything there other than shoes before. I went to a store and bought large size cute Harem knit pants. I said to my bf “If the don’t fit now, they will soon”, they were so darn cute and only $14 so I bought them without trying on. When I got home and tried them on they were a little big at the waist to my surprise. But that’s no worries, tomorrow our sewers could fix that in 5 mins. And when I get smaller than they can fix it again until they are no longer fixable :P

7. I also done Turbo Jam Sculpt this week 3 times with 5lb weights instead of 3lbs. It burned lots but I know I am getting stronger

8. And a scale victory: Didn't think I would loose more than a lb or two this week cause I am getting closer to my goal weight but I lost 3.4lbs, I was soo happy. I am finally in the 170's, that's long ways from the 215lbs! Can't wait till the 160's!

So those are my victories from this week…Cheers to many more to come!

Replies

• timeforachange2011
    Options
    whoohoo for all of these NSV's! :)
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    You're doing great. You work hard, so it's not surprising that you're getting these NSVs! Keep up the awesome work :)
  • aninamika
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO CONGRATULATIONS! Those victories are all due to you and the hard work you have been putting in to reach your goal! WELL DONE FOR KEEPING TO IT AND STAYING CONSISTENT!
    Keep it up and looking forward to hearing about your future successes! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    Congradtulations. I can't wait till that happens to me. Feel free to add me.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Yay you!!
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Those are all fantastic! Congratulations on the achievements!
  • Wendysworld13
    Wendysworld13 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Well Done. How long have you been working at this? You are an inspiration to others!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a GREAT week!!! You're really on a roll!
  • LisaM_9
    LisaM_9 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    GREAT Job!! Keep going! It is great to get all those little encouragements when losing - keep motivated!! :-)
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! :) I have been doing this for 2 months and a week. I didn't start working out till about 15 days into the diet and now I do it 5-7 times a week with 60-80 mins, can't believe how much stronger I've become. I've failed so many diets before and never had this sort of determination till I started MFP, thank god I did! :D
    Well Done. How long have you been working at this? You are an inspiration to others!
  • MadeOfMagic
    Options
    Thank you everyone! It's been a great week, its so nice when people actually trully notice and now I am finally noticing the changes I have done for my body and health, anything is possible with little determination and endless support on here :)
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    That is so SO awesome Stazzy! I can't even imagine having that many NSVs in a day!
  • Keran24
    Keran24 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!
  • EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    Options
    Congratulations!! Those are super NSVs!!
  • MadeOfMagic
    Options
    Thank you! It was spread over this week, but I can't complain :P Glad I waited to post it cause otherwise it would be like 5-8 different posts :P heehee
    That is so SO awesome Stazzy! I can't even imagine having that many NSVs in a day!
  • MadeOfMagic
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!